Your latest wardrobe additions

Layla

Grand Dame
View attachment 19075
i am obsessed with these shoes i got from zara. they look so good on. i wish i could wear them everyday but I'm afraid they'll get ruined haha.
Is the quality of Zara shoes not the greatest? Just curious as I've never bought anything from there. They are really nice shoes though I love oxfords :)

Skinnybubbly

Super Star
Is the quality of Zara shoes not the greatest? Just curious as I've never bought anything from there. They are really nice shoes though I love oxfords :)
the quality of their shoes is actually very good in my experience. :) they'd probably get a little roughed up as do all shoes when you wear them a lot

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Thoughts on Réalisation Par? Not sure if I like it or whether it's a bit Basic Bitch on Instagram™ and I'm just being swayed by pictures of Kaia :eyeroll:

wisp

Worker Bee
Thoughts on Réalisation Par? Not sure if I like it or whether it's a bit Basic Bitch on Instagram™ and I'm just being swayed by pictures of Kaia :eyeroll:
I ordered the really popular red Realisation wrap dress and it’s just ok. It’s very low cut in the front and not bra friendly. The main issue I have with it is that it’s long sleeved and the silk is not that breathable for some reason, and so it gets really hot. Would highly recommend Reformation dresses over Realisation. They have a lot of similar wrap dress styles and I find them more breathable, which is ironic because most Ref dresses aren’t even silk.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users

marieebo

Grand Dame
I really like them tbh. Overpriced for sure, but the quality is nice and I have the Alexandra dress in red and the one that leaves the back bare and is blue w stars, I think it’s called the Goldie or something. They fit really good (I don’t recommend the wrap dresses if you have big boobs, but that should not be a problem here) and it’s not a style that’s so popular in my country, so I don’t feel like a basic bitch when I wear them even if they’re all over instagram

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Most recently: Yeezy 350 V2 butters and 500 utility black.

The 500s are kind of a challenge to wear. I do love the fact that it has an orthopedic insole and it’s kind of ugly. :lol:

oceah

Grand Dame
Last purchase was a 1920s Art Deco extremely delicate silver wrist watch. It shows off my bony wrists and is still loose even on the smallest setting.

Reactions: 2 users

stargirl

Community Duchess
so on monday i got this swimsuit whilst in manchester. it's the first designer thing i've ever bought myself and it's a shame that the website doesn't do it justice AT ALL. for real, this is stunning irl and despite the one size fits all promise, it's an amazing motivation to lose weight for my vacation <3

Brooke_

Worker Bee
White jean skirt and black denim jean skirt, both Levi's vintage
&otherstories black jumpsuit
Black leotard with deep side cutout thingys, some online mass retailer
Silk spaghetti strap top, Theory

Pynchonesque

Rising Star
Emmanuelle Alt's standard - Topshop Baxter jeans in black.
...and some new heels. They're from Dune, but now I've got them in my hand the silhouette looks like a rip-off of these platform 'Janis' shoes from Saint Laurent.. I'm not complaining, it's a great silhouette.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users