Yoga/Pilates shoes??

sunkissed

Runt
Feb 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
I know a lot of you girls are big into yoga, pilates, barre classes etc and I'm wondering if any of you wear shoes/socks/footwear during your classes? I personally don't but I saw these adorable Nike wrap shoes designed for those kinds of activities! Do any of you have these or something like it?

The Nike wrap ones
Nike-Studio-Wrap-Pack-555173_001_A_PREM.jpg

NIKE_STUDIO_WRAP_cms.jpg

A sock style
77d8111d99c65eae2c1e65e672232804.jpg

I know a lot of you girls are big into yoga, pilates, barre classes etc and I'm wondering if any of you wear shoes/socks/footwear during your classes? I personally don't but I saw these adorable Nike wrap shoes designed for those kinds of activities! Do any of you have these or something like it?

The Nike wrap ones
Nike-Studio-Wrap-Pack-555173_001_A_PREM.jpg

NIKE_STUDIO_WRAP_cms.jpg

A sock style
77d8111d99c65eae2c1e65e672232804.jpg
These are so cute! I always hate wearing socks to pilates but when I haven't painted my nails I have to. I'll definite be getting some of these. I haven't seen anyone wear them before though

saaaame I love them but I hate being the first one to do anything lol.. I was just going to get some Toesox because I hate my feet touching where others feet have on the Reformer :spazrun:

I have the socks that have the grip dot things on the bottom. I used to have the dance paws - awesome for normal Pilates and dance type classes, terrible for bikram! The socks are cheaper so that's the main reason I changed from paws to socks

They look pretty!

Unfortunatly, I don't feel the need to buy cute sporty clothes or accessorises as I train at home and do my pilates and yoga sessions bare foot most of the time. I have a tight clothes budget, so I'd rather put my money on items for my every-day life than on a sparkly pink VS sport-bra.

No offence on people who like to be pretty at the gym, really. But I don't need to put effort on my look while I'm working out since nobody can see me!

I love the Nike wrap ones.

Shashi cool feet and sparkle are very nice. They're mesh on top so your feet stay cool. The mesh also looks pretty chic (if barre/Pilates socks could be chic)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nike wraps are so pretty! Really want those now:luv:

For Pilates I use ToeSox in the Bella style. There are lots of color options but I'm always drawn to the classic black

c373aeb6b83603f99a0fa8b5dcfa809c.jpg