Yana Shmaylova

Valiant

Rookie
Nov 4, 2012
Chicago
She's a Russian-Korean model. I think that her face is so interesting! She's on the shorter side though, all her agency stats list her as 5'9".

tumblr_ms5e07NMwr1qbhuelo1_500.jpg

600full-yana-shmaylova.jpg

tumblr_mpi5mduJPJ1sy09m2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpe6ra38Ep1sy09m2o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Russian-korean! What an interesting mix that is. I find her quite unique and slightly captivating. Has she done much work do you know? @Valiant

Last edited by a moderator:
Russian-korean! What an interesting mix that is. I find her quite unique and slightly captivating. Has she done much work do you know? @Valiant

She's been around since 2009. She did an editorial for Dazed and Confused; December 2012. She also recently walked in Marc Jacobs S/S 14, and Giles S/S 14. She walked in quite a few shows this past year. I think that her career really started picking up after she died her hair blond, I've been seeing more and more about her these past few months. Hopefully she'll get a few more editorials this year:flower:

Yeah I can imagine her being quite generic with darker hair with all the other Asian models. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of her! Thanks for introducing her @Valiant :)

She looks quite special but she spooked the hell out of me I don't know why exactly. Just seems like I'd see her in one of those really shit scary japanese horror movie *shivers*, so I'm staying out of this thread for a while…….until she pulls me back again :run:

I haven't been this intrigued since I first saw platinum-blonde-edition Sasha Luss. Hey, can they please do a collab immediately if not sooner?