Wylona Hayashi (NSFW)

P

penny lane

Hi girls , i've been lurking arroud the forums for a while but i found this girl on tumblr the other day and wanted to share, they`re mostly nude shots and there is some mention of drug use but as far as i can see no ED`S.

http://wylonahayashigallery.tumblr.com/

Think she`s super pretty but i wish she`d take out those fuking circle lenses, she loos like gollum :run:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Her body is decent, not a fan of her style, but she is interesting. :)

I like her diet advice too:
I don’t diet at all but if you want to just sleep late or don’t sleep exhaust yourself eat less but healthy food xx

I don't know, I think she looks just precious.

Rofl.
tumblr_inline_mhkpe8F0Oi1rsw1yf.gif

Reactions: 1 user
If she's really half Japanese as her last name implies, she should come back to Japan and make a killing with $$$.

But if on drugs, no-go. Way to strict here.

Her body is fab, but sometimes she just reminds me too much of Felice Fawn :run:

something about her hip area im not a fan of. but otherwise, i quite like. her lips are lovely.

Gorgeous body, but her face is just meh to me.
I really, really don't like those contacts she wears. :hmm:

She's really pretty but idk obsessively posting pictures of yourself will turn me off anyone I don't care how pretty you are.

Reactions: 1 user
She's really pretty but idk obsessively posting pictures of yourself will turn me off anyone I don't care how pretty you are.

It's very convenient for people who are obsessively looking at pictures obsessively posted by pretty girls!
More seriously (and less creepy), she knows she's pretty, let her enjoy her beauty before all the cigarettes she smoke ruin it!

something about her hip area im not a fan of. but otherwise, i quite like. her lips are lovely.

Her hips are narrower than her rib cage. I quite like it though. Its sort of unique; not many women have this bone structure. Or maybe they do but they never get thin enough to see it :hmm:

It's very convenient for people who are obsessively looking at pictures obsessively posted by pretty girls!
More seriously (and less creepy), she knows she's pretty, let her enjoy her beauty before all the cigarettes she smoke ruin it!

This is true. It bothers me but somehow doesn't stop me from spending a good while scrolling through there pictures. Oops haha :oops:

Meh. She lacks that something extra to make me look at her and think "Wow". Her shots do nothing for me. Too empty. There's also something fake about her I cannot explain. Emulating Angelina's bad girl era perhaps?
I'll give her that she's thin, and that's it.

Her hips are narrower than her rib cage. I quite like it though. Its sort of unique; not many women have this bone structure. Or maybe they do but they never get thin enough to see it :hmm:

I think Lee Ann Rimes is a perfect example of this as well (it was very visible at her thinnest from last year). The inverted triangle thing. This girl is a thin cone.

Emulating Angelina's bad girl era perhaps?.

You put my finger on what was bugging me about her! She does have that vibe in her pictures.

Also... 1-3 packs of cigarettes a day??? 1 pack a day is pretty common, but 3? Who has the time?!