www.loseit.com

Merci Petite

Worker Bee
Jan 21, 2012
I know most of the girls use MFP....
But I like loseit better, I gave MFP a try but I don't think is as cute looking and user friendly as loseit... I like the tiny little of icons of cute little food :lol:

Is anyone using loseit?
I'd like to add you!!!

And for the girls that like MFP better, I'd like to hear why do you prefer it? perhaps I change my mind...

The reason I don't like lose it is because they have a limited selection of food. Half of what I would enter in was not in the database! Very frustrating. MFP has a much better selection and layout IMO :)

I love Loseit. True the selection sucks, but I just love the little icons and I've added so many custom foods and recipes that I've made it work for me.

The reason I don't like lose it is because they have a limited selection of food. Half of what I would enter in was not in the database! Very frustrating. MFP has a much better selection and layout IMO :)

OMG do you use MFP?

not regularly, i tend to get too obsessive if i count calories :oops:

I love it! there's a lovely group of girls from here who are using it and it's quite fun. Like a Facebook for skinny girls :)

I love it! there's a lovely group of girls from here who are using it and it's quite fun. Like a Facebook for skinny girls :)

I saw that. I think it's cool you guys all follow each other. I need to stop weighing myself everyday and if I eat too much I kinda go "oh we'll, better eat a ton" I need to get my shit together.

I will think about adding everyone :)

I saw that. I think it's cool you guys all follow each other. I need to stop weighing myself everyday and if I eat too much I kinda go "oh we'll, better eat a ton" I need to get my shit together.

I will think about adding everyone :)

When you decide to join us, I'll be there :)