WTF Thinspo tag

OMG why do people put pictures of themselves LOOKING LIKE THIS on the internet? :disgusted:
Thinking about it, maybe she's drunk while doing so, look at her face...
tumblr_miwx3lohef1qbrucgo1_500.png

tumblr_miwx3lohef1qbrucgo2_500.jpg

tumblr_miww4vqMKv1rvkn6jo4_250.jpg
Also, do I see this right, she can't even close her pants for her THINSPO-PICS? :facepalm:

'models' 'hot' 'fashion' :superpuke: w h a t
300bswp.png

There are so many things wrong with this I have no idea where to begin. :facepalm::facepalm:

But this whole thread has simply made me LOL--as in if these girls consider themselves thinspo we are living in a sad, sad, sad world. That being said, I'm fully grossed out yet entertained. Brilliant!

as in if these girls consider themselves thinspo we are living in a sad, sad, sad world.

A very sad world, I agree. I don't know what the latest statistic is but in the US I believe more than half of adults are currently overweight, in which case, your average BMI 22 girl IS in fact 'thinspo' for more than half of the country. Sad, yes, but the reality.

A very sad world, I agree. I don't know what the latest statistic is but in the US I believe more than half of adults are currently overweight, in which case, your average BMI 22 girl IS in fact 'thinspo' for more than half of the country. Sad, yes, but the reality.

3cd8a33a.png

'models' 'hot' 'fashion' :superpuke: w h a t
300bswp.png

Is that fabric or paint making up the shorts of the girl in front? How does she get them on?!

There is so much wrong with all of this photo...*sigh*

But a BMI of 22 is huge :wtf:

Since I'm having a positive day today, I'm going to say that ^this is a good thing because (1) it makes all the lovely thin girls on this forum (bmi's around 18-19) seem freaking skinny compared to the average girl, and (2) it makes the actually skinnies here seem like fucking goddesses.

Since I'm having a positive day today, I'm going to say that ^this is a good thing because (1) it makes all the lovely thin girls on this forum (bmi's around 18-19) seem freaking skinny compared to the average girl, and (2) it makes the actually skinnies here seem like fucking goddesses.

Oh I'm with you there, sure I'd like some more understanding/less stares/less discussions/less 'interventions' regarding my diet/weight, but do I mind being the skinniest person in a given room/on the subway car/at a bar (on many occasions)? Hell no! I love it :luv:

But a BMI of 22 is huge :wtf:

Well yes, by SG standards of course it is! I mean that in the general adult population in the US, more than 50% of people have a BMI of 24+ (the definition of overweight I believe, perhaps its 25 though?). But you get my point I hope :)

Oh I'm with you there, sure I'd like some more understanding/less stares/less discussions/less 'interventions' regarding my diet/weight, but do I mind being the skinniest person in a given room/on the subway car/at a bar (on many occasions)? Hell no! I love it :luv:

Well yes, by SG standards of course it is! I mean that in the general adult population in the US, more than 50% of people have a BMI of 24+ (the definition of overweight I believe, perhaps its 25 though?). But you get my point I hope :)

I think 25+ is overweight... Now, that are some ridiculous standards...

tumblr_mjignthbnV1s1k7lvo1_500.jpg

Sure, her ribs are showing but wtf is that thigh?

:superpuke: OHHH MYY GODDD I really hope for her sake that that is someone's mean photoshop or something and not her real leg. The plight of the bottom heavy asian girl (not trying to be racist, I'm asian and like that too to a much smaller extent)

:superpuke: OHHH MYY GODDD I really hope for her sake that that is someone's mean photoshop or something and not her real leg. The plight of the bottom heavy asian girl (not trying to be racist, I'm asian and like that too to a much smaller extent)

My GOD yes - my torso measurements are 31-23-32, and yet my thigh circ is a whopping 20"! I mean, each thigh is almost as big as my waist. God I hate being Asian.

My GOD yes - my torso measurements are 31-23-32, and yet my thigh circ is a whopping 20"! I mean, each thigh is almost as big as my waist. God I hate being Asian.

I know! I'm so jealous when a girl 20 pounds heavier than me still looks leggier in shorts just because she's an apple.

Where do people get the confidence from? :wtf: it seems that all the average/below average girls think they are hot shit and yet I know some stunning girls who have little to no confidence?

Stunning girls get approached by men less throughout their lives, as a general rule, there are exceptions, of course, but average girls are less intimidating and typically get approached more... men want the sure thing, they want to approach women they think they have a shot at boning. This results in lower self confidence in more beautiful women. There are always other reasons, of course, based on the individual, but generally speaking, that's a biggie.

Reactions: 1 user
Typed "thinspo" in Google Images and Kate Upton came up :wtf:

I've searched too, it's from an article of Jezebel about - guess what?- @Skinny Gurl's articles... I'm sick of this whole crap

But just for the pleasure: "Kate Upton is an awesome, elegant and talented model"
xlarge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: