WTF Thinspo tag

Also in the pinterest thinspo tag:
08a8feb8ddd10a3b7ec17ad2840a2e66.jpg

With this caption:
Say no to thinspo, and say yes to loving yourself!

Where do people get the confidence from? :wtf: it seems that all the average/below average girls think they are hot shit and yet I know some stunning girls who have little to no confidence?

my theory-people are jealous of the stunning girls so cut them down and insult the destroying their confidence and either feel sorry for average/below average girls so compliment them or they insult themselves and wait for the compliments... also as said fat pride:/

Why the fuck is this in the thinspo tag? :rolleyes:

tumblr_mhnxsijHpZ1rkgqlyo1_500.jpg

This doesn't even belong to the the fitspo tag... This is more like fatspo because I don't see thunder thighs being the picture of health to be honest...

I HATE HATE HATE how people act like skinny and healthy are mutually exclusive.
Just because someone wants to be skinny does NOT mean that they would sacrifice their health to get there.

When I read this quote I just want to respond, "Yes... when did we say otherwise? Or do you just assume that all skinny people have eating disorders, you judgmental hypocrite?"
(oh and P.S? Being healthy is also more important than your chocolate craving, but you don't see me preaching from a pintrest highhorse about that.)

I hate people on instagram who think they could be models and take pictures of themselves "Posing"...or doing "model faces" is just... :facepalm:

And sometimes you can even see the shadow of their iphone/android...!!

But actually, what bothers me the most is the fact that they daily (or sometimes several times per day) post a picture of their daily life... sorry but who cares? Are you famous? No... So why would I be interested in every single thing you do.. :rolleyes:

Let's cut these girls some slack. They obviously typed "reverse thinspo" and auto-correct fucked them over.