Winnie Harlow

Super Star
May 11, 2012
She has vitiligo, the same skin condition that Michael Jackson had, but her face looks really interesting because the lighter spots are almost symmetrical. She's in Eminem's music video "Guts Over Fear" and there has been some media buzz about her (Dazed 100, MDC feature, buzzfeed) because she is the first model with vitiligo. She's not represented by an agency, but she is booking pretty prominent work on her own. I think the vitiligo looks interesting in print, but way too distracting on the runway.

Dazed & Confused Winter 2014
xH7wLC4l.jpg

wiPletRl.jpg

Desigual F/W 2014
msNw8E3l.jpg

mh7wuLal.jpg

fylVS7jl.jpg

lP6NyqTl.jpg

6NZJzI5l.jpg

Wn4OiJwl.jpg

S86iig2l.jpg

brH31Lfl.jpg

XzDKzuDl.jpg

DufJWAFl.jpg

fIVM1ZDl.jpg

jpQ3z3dl.jpg

BTS for Desigual
gAwusoA8.jpg

q5gu1NPu.jpg

i-D Winter 2014
EkN6N8Xl.jpg
96PdRspl.jpg

n2UKX0Xl.jpg
a78lnNCl.jpg

ShowStudio x Machine-A
Photographer: Nick Knight

d7IZ4yxl.jpg

uLBjGDZl.jpg

6ODvveil.jpg
XPcxbqYl.jpg

Ro4NI1Wl.jpg
vJ5QZ0hl.jpg

MIWiiCxl.jpg

Nord Magazine
cVk5t6Bl.jpg
ZphfnGsl.jpg

QDx49V3l.jpg
uJhKyRDl.jpg

iZWSruzl.jpg
y56zFCIl.jpg

hlhck7Ll.jpg
Kr2BpMel.jpg

p3AS4uxl.jpg

Ttl9wZQl.jpg

zvp6ZTGl.jpg

KFduMUhl.jpg

tumblr_mrmvtiThp41qegn7eo1_1280.jpg

i wasnt sure whether she goes by chantelle or winnie because almost all of the articles about her say winnie harlow aka chantelle or vice versa

i wasnt sure whether she goes by chantelle or winnie because almost all of the articles about her say winnie harlow aka chantelle or vice versa

Yeah I think @amincer is right when she said that she probably uses a nickname so people don't associate her with ANTM as much

She is a beautiful woman and definitely have that THING that differs her from others but I just don't see her as a model...