Prada exclusive
Kia Low + Gemma Ward mix
She is 15 (she looks even younger)

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
*taken from the fashion spot*
Written by Tania Braukämper • 01 Jun 2012.

14 year old model Alexandra could easily be mistaken for a living doll. Her eyes and wide and round, her cheeks gently smattered with freckles. It’s no wonder that photographer Remi Rebillard chose to cast her in a haunted dream world where dolls and humans are one and the same come night fall.

Marianne Tamposi created the hair and makeup looks that transform living skin into the polished perfection of a life-size mannequin. But there’s always some humanity to Alexandra’s looks. If you’ve seen the internet-spurred phenomena of girls making themselves look like human barbie-dolls via styling, makeup, and contact lenses, then perhaps what Rebillard’s shoot is inspiring is a less extreme and more wearable version. Rebillard’s doll may be living the haunted life of a dark fairytale, but she does it with enviable beauty.

Reactions: 1 user
Omg, is it just me or does her face mildly resemble Gemma?!

I saw her after Prada fashion show in Milan last week, she's such a beauty! She remindes me a little Vlada.. Curious to see how far she can go, she has a great potential.

she looks like gemma a little bit imo. but girl needs to stop posting guitar vids until she can learn to play more than 3 chords. :facepalm:

she looks like gemma a little bit imo. but girl needs to stop posting guitar vids until she can learn to play more than 3 chords. :facepalm:

if they're all covers, then most pop songs are like 3/4 chords haha

besides she's pretty enough to make up for it. Like woww

Reactions: 3 users