Whose body, whose face?

Allie

Worker Bee
Mar 18, 2012
Toronto
I was going to make this into a poll, but due to only being able to limit the poll options to 5, I decided that would be too restrictive in the end, and instead decided to ask you guys to list just one model whose body you would want yours to look most like, and just one model's face you would want to look like. Since model's looks can change from season to season, please include a picture that epitomizes the exact look you have in mind.

So just two questions:

1) Whose body?

2) Whose face?

Reactions: 1 user
1) Anna S., obviously. I love her super lean, sinewy look. As much as I objectively like the waif-like, delicate look, I much prefer skinny but toned. She also has a tiny waist, one of my favourite features, proportionate (but not too narrow) hips, small but pert breasts and an amazing xylophone.

2) This one is tougher for me. I love Vlada's ethereal, childlike beauty, Abbey's contrasting look between her edgy cheekbones but innocent eyes, the strength of Cara's features, Magdalena's smouldering and sexy face, but in the end, after comparing all of my favourites, I would have to go with Frida G. because she is such an exquisite, elegant, classic beauty.

So 1)
ana.jpg

and

2)
beautiful-blue-eyes-face-fashion-frida-frida-gustavsson-Favim.com-103795.jpg

This is an AWESOME idea @Allie

anna4_zpsdef9ec28.jpg

2. This was a little harder for me to decide, but I think the sharp angles on her face are to die for :luv:
anna2_zps6433ef4d.jpg

So basically I want to be Anna S. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i chose sigrid for 1. and 2. :grin: she is absolutely beautiful and flawless. i ike her small, girly and delicate figure and classic pretty face:luv:
but as much as i love her and other model's figures, in real life i'd prefer to have their body with a 5'7'' height. in fact, i'm pretty content with my height and i love it to feel 'small' next to boys, especially my boyfriend:)

tumblr_m77dynmBNG1qaylzno1_500.jpg

spring_2009_rtw_Sigrid_Agren2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Oooh I love this thread! Well, beside the fact that I just spent too much time debating on this question. :lol:

1. In an ideal world, I'd have Snejana's body from this famous pic:

SnejanaOnopka1.jpg

But since this is unattainable in many many, MANY ways, my ultimate goal would have to be... hm, tough one. Kate Ideal Body Upton maybe?

No, really. The attainable (relatively) perfect body for me would be Abbey Lee's, from when she did VS:

6915953246885123212lo.jpg

2. As for the face, well, that's even tougher! I would DIE if I had a) Abbey Lee's and b) Magdalena's face. But, the thing is, their beauty is apparently not universal, I know a lot of people who think they're ugly and fuck, I'd like to be universally thought pretty. :oops: So, obviously, it's a tie between Wixson and Daphne. :lol:

Or, even though she's not as gorgeous as Wixson or Daphne:

Emily-emily-didonato-27864151-768-1024.png

Body: Sigrid Agren

sigrid-agren-11.jpeg

Sigrid+Agren.jpg

Probably Sigrid for face as well, BUT just to be different I'd say Gemma

gemma-ward-steven-meisel1.jpg

full-gemma-ward-986188052.jpg

How beautiful are they :luv:

great topic I must say

soo i guess i'm quite greedy, lot of wishes :grin:

body wise -->

natasha poly (she was perfect in 2012 pirelli)

and young adriana was flawless

Attachments

• Natasha-Poly-Pirelli3-e1323198489991.jpg
    Natasha-Poly-Pirelli3-e1323198489991.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 70
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Natasha-Poly-Pirelli-Calendar-2012-by-Mario-Sorrenti.jpg
    Natasha-Poly-Pirelli-Calendar-2012-by-Mario-Sorrenti.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 64
This was so hard to do!

1) Body

Olga Sherer (even though her xylophone is a bit much sometimes!):
olga-sherer-armani-prive-spring2009.jpg

or
This Vlada:
cavalerass06079zha0td.jpg

2) Face

Siri Tollerod:
1009d1217363093-siri-tollerod-siri-toller.jpg

or
Emily Didonato:
Emily-Didonato-Marie-Claire-Spain-4.jpg

ok and face wise

unconventinal beauty like gemma is preferable

or more conventional like adriana lima (also young)

or something in beetween like emily PERFECT didonatio

IF ONLY! IF ONLY!

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Photos-of-Adriana-Lima.jpg
    Photos-of-Adriana-Lima.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 46
I would kill for Vlada's face AND body. Haha, boring I know. Or maybe Vlada's body with Frida's face.

In the most perfect world ever, I would say Vlada Roslyakova's body and Xiao Wen Ju's face. Vlada's body is just so dainty and adorable, and Xiao Wen Ju looks so healthy and fresh looking, and I know my face will look completely thin and razor-sharp when I reach my goal weight :( Also I think her eyes are stunning.

Bod (hahah this picture is from SG and I didn't even know until I linked it):
vlada-roslyakova-snejana-onopka-18554.jpg

Face:
Xiao-Wen-Ju-2.jpg

Face: I thought about Gemma and Siri, but in the end I had to go with...
Natasha+Poly+Celebs+Cosmopolis+Premiere+_6X9_-m0dELl.jpg

(Because her face can be classically beautiful, sweet, sexy or edgy and interesting)

Body: Normally not a fan of Candace (neither face nor body, really), but in this photo her body looks like a work of art:
8gd2at0x9x.jpg

(I love the waify look on others, but for myself I'd rather be toned and (the right kind of) curvy)

This is sooo tough...
I love bodies and faces of Anna S, Kasia, Anabela, Vlada, Gemma (in the good days)

But I love faces of Sigrid, Tao Okamoto, Natasha P, Frida, Adriana Lima, Carmen Kass.

Bodies of Olga, Freja (before she gained weight), Sasha .

I'd like the body of Vlada/Chanel (back in the skinny days) and the face of Elena Kantaria :luv:

Body: Magda circa-S/S 2009

Magdalena+Frackowiak+Paris+Fashion+Week+Balmain+nZ1_fADZwJhx.jpg

Or Ajak Deng (the legs especially! :bow:)

f19ef4f4068012f4_alexander-wang-resort-2012-runway-032_11234053868.preview.jpg

Face: Baby Gemma

tumblr_m78xa5IDpi1qzzt3oo1_r1_1280.jpg

Or brunette Sasha Luss

tumblr_mkcr2foOKc1s9ezzwo1_500.jpg

I'd also very gladly be Natalia, Doutzen, Sui He, Marina Nery, pre-VS Chanel Iman, Frida, Liya Kebede or Vlada, but if I included pictures of them all I'd probably spam this thread too. :p