marchesa-fall-2012-19-tanya-dziahileva.jpg

tumblr_mbjn8ycfs61qbioy2o1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Anna, obviously :luv:

tumblr_mjdr7tCD1k1qkck9vo1_500.png

tumblr_mkjk0rb3Gl1s0hnuzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkkt4aO3YY1s98d1io1_400.jpg

tumblr_mjx3w5pxw71rmg6cfo1_500.jpg

My goal in life is to be just like her :)

I also love Kasia, Abbey Lee, Sigrid, Constance, Anabela, arggg there's just so many!

Sigrid Agren (She is a perfect model in my opinion and has a great face and body.)
Sigrid-Rouge-Coco-Chanel-01.jpg

100315SigridAgrenVogueChina4.jpg

sigridnumerowgregkadel.jpg

Sigrid-Agren-Chanel-Fine-Jewelry-01.jpg

Abbey Lee Kershaw (If I had to choose one model to hangout with, I'd choose her! She's so interesting.)
105347-500w.jpg

tumblr_mfqqvgQxm11qi7t86o1_500.jpg

Abbey-Lee-Kershaw-Vogue-Russia-6.jpg

600full-abbey-lee-kershaw.jpg

Others would include
Veteran Beauties: Vlada Roslyakova, Snejana Onopka, Natasha Poly, Anja Rubik, Fei Fei Sun, Liu Wen
If they lost weight I'd worship them: Josephine Skriver, Anais Pouliot

I've got a huge soft spot for Ginta-- I love this shoot.

7.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Have to say, I'm also in LOVE with Freja, partly because she's just awesome and fabulously skinny, partly because I've yet to find models who are actually as flat as me (most people's definitely of flat chested is probably still 3 times the size of my boobs.....sigh), and partly because I'm proud of her for quitting smoking to think about her skin (because that skin is FLAAAWLESSSSS :luv:)

41257-500w.jpg

freja-beha-erichsen-picture-4.jpg

images

freja-beha-erichsen-picture-1.jpg

Freja_Beha_Erichsen_copyright_Ed_Kavishe.jpg

Purple+Fashion+%252313+-+Freja+Beha+Erichsen+by+Inez+van+Lamsweerde+%2526+Vinoodh+Matadin+04-1.jpeg

Freja-Beha-Erichsen02.jpg

We all know she pulls off the androgynous look well, but tbh I kind of prefer her in the more feminine shots and shows (and with that fringe bang back in the days :luv: circa 2007). I think it's just too obvious for someone who has a pretty severe look and more "boyish" (I apologize for using the very word the fatties like to insult us with :nervous:) body to be styled so androgynously, but she's fabulous regardless <3

OMG :bow:
Both of them are SO amazing, and even more amazing together :luv: I totally agree with you -- would love to look like that! And I'm sure with your height and measurements that's very much achievable ;):kiss:

No introduction needed. ;)

snejana-onopka4-e1293683146680.jpg

141.jpg

spring2006newyorkcaroliso8.jpg

Dolce+%26+Gabbana+Spring+2011+show+Women+Management+New+York+City+Blog+Snejana+Onopka+2.jpg

snejana_onopka_backstage_at_blumarine_fall_winter_2011_2012_Asi3176.sized.jpg

She's amazing!!! :luv: I love that she's a touch shorter than most other models, but because she's so dedicated to that body and keeping it thin, she totally makes up for it.

Oh, that's quite hard...there are so many...but probably my most most favourite have to be Caroline Brasch Nielsen and Freja Beha ^,^

caroline-brasch-nielsen3.jpg

caroline_brasch_nielsen_street_style_1VilGS8.sized.jpg

Caroline-Brasch-Nielson-20130320-13.jpg

dansk.jpg

sigrid:luv: this candid shot is one of my greatest thinspiration:luv: i think she looks perfect here.

tumblr_m6ub71Fq7B1r24ne6o1_500.jpg

i also adore bianca balti here, not as a fashion model in generel, but for being incredibly beautiful and natural here:luv:

street112biancabalti012lj8yl.jpg

@71000 -- I figured ;) hahaha

Forgot, two of my other favourites include:

Anja Rubik
anjarubik19ut8.jpeg

anja-rubik+%25281%2529.jpg

Anja-Rubik-GETTY_1900530a.jpg

Like Freja, I think she looks MUCH better with long hair, IMO. And I love her backstage interviews, she seems genuinely sweet and articulate!

Kasia Struss
107.jpg

Kasia-Struss-Vogue-Mexico-4.jpg

Jil+Sander+Spring+2010+show++Raf+Simons+Women+Management+New+York+City+Blog+Kasia+Struss+5.jpg

I think, like with Freja, I like her because she's flat too :lol: And I guess it gives me hope seeing models like those two, because they have a bit more androgyny in their faces like me, but can pull off the feminine look fabulously. Now if only I was as tall and thin as them :hmm:.....Not to mention, Kasia is HILARIOUS!!! I love her interviews :luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few models that are my absolute favourites like Anna S, Natasha P, Freja, Karlie, Kasia, Gemma W, Sigrid, Tao, Vlada, Sasha P. But I always go through a phase where I am obsessed over one model, right now it's Kasia

kasia-struss1.jpg

Kasia-Struss-37.jpg

kasia-struss-8

kasia%20struss%20wwstaw.jpg

KasiaStrussNumeroGregKadel4.jpg

My favourite thinspo picture: my obsession

kasia-struss-styl-91328643.jpg

My favorite model has got to be Daria Werbowy, because she is smart, she is beautiful, feminine, she's got edge and she's got that sexi factor...:luv:

daria-werbowy-vogue-paris-august-2009-balmain.jpg

dariawerbowyoffduty-thumb-466x680-50796.jpg

6a0115711fa889970c015390f18ada970b-550wi-550x311.jpg

VogueFranceFeb116.jpg

My favourite thinspo picture: my obsession

kasia-struss-styl-91328643.jpg

It's funny how heels, body position, and camera angles make all the difference. Kasia is incredibly tall (I think 5'11"?), but in this picture she doesn't look even taller than me (and I'm somewhere around 5'9"ish and that's a stretch!). That being said, she's still fabulous as usual in this picture, and SO slim and perfect :luv: I aspire to look like that for sure!!!!!

I wouldn't necessarily call her thinspo... she's not too slim, and I don't typically like large breasted models (I'm quite small, so it's impossible to compare to) but I love Ashley Smith's face and personal style. She seems neat to me.

000000385739-ashley_smith-fit.jpg

000000302733-ashley_smith-fit.jpg

Not exactly a big time model, by any means, but I find her intriguing.