Who is this Model?

Oh my goood you're going to Peru??? lol I live here in Lima! :grin:

Oh wow I'm going to be flying into Lima. I'm going to Puntos Hermosa, there's an archeology school there. Sooo excited!!! Tell me, is there anything I should know about Peru? Like any etiquette or anything? I'm trying to improve my Spanish, but I'll admit its pretty bad :eek:

Oh wow I'm going to be flying into Lima. I'm going to Puntos Hermosa, there's an archeology school there. Sooo excited!!! Tell me, is there anything I should know about Peru? Like any etiquette or anything? I'm trying to improve my Spanish, but I'll admit its pretty bad :eek:

Sure! Truthfully, etiquette is very normal, or at least normal compared to Europe and the States (or at least what I have seen been there), but I am not sure where you are from. But you should take care of your stuff because people steal a lot here. Anyway, you should probably not be so worried about food here in Lima because although some dishes are quite calorific and have a lot of carbs, there are many plates with little fa and raw veggies and fish. Have fun!
lol, we're out of context here :lol:

Who is the brunette model in this photo? I think she is stunning!
tumblr_lg69max8EP1qfyuv0o1_500.jpg

I can't be 100% sure but I think the blonde one is Iekeliene Stange and I think the brunette is Imogen Morris Clarke. It looks like those two anyways.....

Ooops sorry just realized you guys already found out who it was earlier.....my bad!

Sure! Truthfully, etiquette is very normal, or at least normal compared to Europe and the States (or at least what I have seen been there), but I am not sure where you are from. But you should take care of your stuff because people steal a lot here. Anyway, you should probably not be so worried about food here in Lima because although some dishes are quite calorific and have a lot of carbs, there are many plates with little fa and raw veggies and fish. Have fun!
lol, we're out of context here :lol:

Oh, sorry, I'm from the US lol. I know the cuisine there is supposed to be quite healthy. I'm very disappointed, though, because when I went to get my vaccinations the doctor told me I absolutely cannot eat any raw fruits and veggies (unless they still have the peel on) because Americans aren't tolerant to the water there, and if something's been rinsed in tap water and not cooked it could make me sick. I was really looking forward to trying all the produce! Thanks for the advice. I'm really excited to see your country, I've always wanted to go there!