Who is the skinniest VS Angel?

B

Babydoll

Ok so in almost every thread of a Victoria's Secret Angel someone says "I think she is the skinniest VS model". But who is it REALLY?
I personally think that the skinniest is Chanel Iman (she was even skinnier before VS), and maybe Erin Heatherton is runner-up
Chanel:
Chanel+Iman+VS+February+2012-206.jpg

Chanel+Iman+VS+March+2012-0.jpg

Chanel+Iman+%2528Vogue+China%252C+May+2011%2529+%25284%2529.jpg

Erin:
Erin_Heatherton_John_Gallioano_06.jpg

I think Chanel recently got bigger.. if I remember well the Coachella pictures. But yeah, I love her teeny tiny frame ;)

I think Karlie Kloss tbh. I don't actually think she is a very good VS Angel simply because her body isn't super feminine and I think she is much better suited to high fashion. Love her anyway though!

Karlie+Kloss+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+daU-V9NFs2Rl.jpg

2011-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-karlie-kloss.jpg

Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2011-Karlie-Kloss.jpg

I would say Chanel (I see her losing that Coachella weight as soon as she does another show of some sort, she seems very serious about her career to me) as far as full-time Angels go.

I think Karlie Kloss tbh. I don't actually think she is a very good VS Angel simply because her body isn't super feminine and I think she is much better suited to high fashion. Love her anyway though!

Karlie+Kloss+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+daU-V9NFs2Rl.jpg

2011-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-karlie-kloss.jpg

Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2011-Karlie-Kloss.jpg

I was so excited to hear that she was going to be doing the Victoria Secret fashion show but I feel that it just doesn't look right on her. Candice & Chanel are really skinny but they don't look really.. 'boney'.

even if i'm the only one: i loved her in the VS show (maybe because she's not like the other VS girls and they don't really fit into my idea of a perfect model...)

I thought Anja looked the worst at VS. Love her body for HF, but I'm tired of reading hate spam from fatties about her being too thin.

Candice regained most of her weight and is now on a more "healthy" weight, but Chanel is in my opinion the skinniest VS model. She is the only one of them with no curves, which is still on the runway.

Chanel gained a LOT of weight, recently.

She is no longer that skinny.

She said she gained like 15 pounds...

Chanel gained a LOT of weight, recently.

She is no longer that skinny.

She said she gained like 15 pounds...

Yeah I've heard and I freaked out at first... but then I read that it was muscle mass!!! Phew... Because "Chanel" and "Fat" are two words that clash.

Yeah I've heard and I freaked out at first... but then I read that it was muscle mass!!! Phew... Because "Chanel" and "Fat" are two words that clash.

Yes, it may be so, but she still isn't THAT skinny anymore, I didn't say she was fat by any means!;)

Yes, it may be so, but she still isn't THAT skinny anymore, I didn't say she was fat by any means!;)

Don't worry, I understood :)
I just meant that it is a relief that she gained muscle and not fat, although I must agree that I liked skinny high fashion Chanel better

HOW do you insert pics???

The button doesn't work for me?? :(

She still looks good, but I loved her skinnier:)

HOW do you insert pics???

The button doesn't work for me?? :(

She still looks good, but I loved her skinnier:)

Type in this:

And insert your picture in between
So for example you want to post a picture of Adriana:
url]

With no spaces it will look like this:
adriana-lima-sexy-body.jpg