Who is an aspiring model here?

I wish :( . But im tooshort :lol:

Was taller than other people in my class when I was younger. All of a sudden, thye weare all just towering over me . Sucks! But oh well found something else:grin:

xo100xo

I've been thinking about and might try. Still not very sure but maybe I will send some online applications next year. :hmm:

I worked as model until 2 years ago. I am 28years now. Lived long time in Milan and Paris....I feel a bit sorry about not writing any good article.....but yes I am so buzyyyyyyyyyyyyy and I know its not excuse... but really is what happens...anyway from time to time I coment the posts and there are really great things in this site!!!! Its very exciting to be part of this :) xxxx

From the time when I was model i get my pen and put down on some diary what my friends habit foods were, because we all live in models apartment. Sometimes I was very happy about that because i could learn about diferent mentality, diferent food habits, diferent personility.....Its a great experience I beleave that everyone should experience a litle of this life...we cant be models forever! xxx

i was discovered while on vacation in new york, and i visited the office and everything, but i still have braces til october so i cant start til then