Who Are the Models?

• Thread starter LittleMissLovelyBones
  • Start date
L

LittleMissLovelyBones

I'm tired of not knowing who certain models are, so every time I find a youtube fashion show that just so happens to forget that models are people who deserve recognition, I'll ask here, and hopefully you all will see fit to answer me.
Today I came across this video, and although I found the designers douchbaggy, many of the models have a certain charm about them, and I want to know who they are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqG_U0k7-PE&feature=g-all-u

Does anyone know?

You can't expect people to just sit there and make you a list. If you want specific
model IDs, tell us when in the video, etc and I'm sure the gurls will be happy to help. Also, this belongs in the "models" section.

You can't expect people to just sit there and make you a list. If you want specific
model IDs, tell us when in the video, etc and I'm sure the gurls will be happy to help. Also, this belongs in the "models" section.

burn-o.gif
:run:

Reactions: 1 user
What, you mean models aren't instantly recognisable by the identification tattoos they give them at the processing plant?
Tsk tsk.