Which kind of shoes are you wearing and which not?

Andie

Worker Bee
Feb 25, 2012
Germany
Hi girls!

Are you wearing highheels or do you think it's impossible to walk with them? Do you like heels in general? What about sneakers? Do you wear them or do you find them to casual? What's your favorite kind of shoes?

I love very high platform heels. I prefer ankle boots for bad floors...for walking around in city maybe. I'm small so i can wear it ...i love my legs in high heels.

I'm tiny so I love to have to wear high heels. I love heels in general but for uni and hospital I have to wear flats. I'm pretty much on my feet all day. Like Edelweiß, i prefer ankle boots for bad floors.
I like trainers but I can't really wear them much since I need smarter shoes for the hospital. I feel like I'm on holiday or something when I'm in trainers. My favourite shoes are my black boots which I only wear rarely these days.

I like flats and heels, but I don't like spike heels because they fritz out that easy. What I hate are trainers. I'm either chic, cute or alternative (like a hippie), but never sporty, so trainers wouldn't fit me.

high heels, wedges, ankle boots ^^... I LOVE SHOES and i love to be taller than i actually am.... ^^

My high heel collection is the centre of much mocking at my office! I wear absolute skyscraping platforms and I love it! However on a weekend you won't get me out of my Converse hi-tops! Bit of a contrast....

I wear running shoes to work most of the time as i try to walk after work, but im in love with boots, not so much ankle boots as i think my thighs are to big to pull it off. Love flipflops and wedges in the summer. But im deff a boot girl, knee high boot girl ;)

I wear high tops and ballet flats all the time, I'm so tall heels look ridiculous! But I do love them and have a pretty good collection for someone who barely wears them :p

I wear flats, vans, combat boots, and warm boots. I wish I could wear heels! My legs look a million times better with them!

Hi girls!

Are you wearing highheels or do you think it's impossible to walk with them? Do you like heels in general? What about sneakers? Do you wear them or do you find them to casual? What's your favorite kind of shoes?

I have a foot injury that I got from running (plantar fasciitis), so I haven't been able to wear heels for six months. My doctor said it can take YEARS to heal. It's a problem with the tendon.

I have a huge high heel collection and many pairs of adorable high heeled boots... I put that in boxes so I don't have to look at them in my closet anymore.

Since I've been going through high heel withdrawal.... I've been buying a lot of flats. Ballet flats mostly.... but also sandals for summer.

I got two pairs of flatforms (flat platforms) sandals that I want to wear this summer.

Do I like heels in general? YES!

What about sneakers? I like.... cute sneakers. I have a pair of pink plaid sneakers that I sometimes wear to do errands. But sneakers that look like they belong in a gym should stay in a gym.

My favorite kind of shoe? Right now since it's still winter... I've been wearing a pair of black flat ankle boots a lot. That's my favorite right now. It's a good basic that goes with everything.

I also have a pair of polka dot ballet flats (black with white spots) that I want to wear when the weather gets warmer. I also have a sweet pair of teal tweed ballet flats that I'm looking forward to wearing.

As far as what I'm buying next... I have my eye on some tribal print flat sandals that I'm loving for summer.

I love heels, platforms, pumps...anything but boots. I live in hawaii and boots look ridiculous in this weather. I havent been able to wear my nicest heels since getting preggo and fat but as im losing now, i am so excited to wear my skinn:luv:y heels soon!!

I prefer heels with platforms because they hurt less (even though they are usually higher!)

I basically live in my Hunter boots (high gloss, tall, black). I know not so stylish, but they are SO comfortable plus it rains like 24/7 where I live.

I don't wear snickers or anything sporty. I hate the way they look :S Right now I have a big collection of thick heels in several colors, my favorites at the moment are the Steve Madden Grettta model.

grettta_steve_madden.jpg

I wear heels and ballet flats to work...something comfy is a must since I chase after children all day in school.

I wear ballet flats and sandals on weekends. Sometimes converse. I hate wearing socks (...?) so I usually try to find any shoe that won't force me into them.

In the summer, it's flip flops and cute wedges ONLY.

I use to wear heels 24/7...j/k, but basically all the time when I drove.
Now I mostly walk and bike and to be perfectly honest short people around me make me dizzy when I wear heels over 2 inches, so it's mostly flats & boots for me. (boots boots and more boots)

I live in heels normally but have to wear flat shoes for my calves :(

I like my DMs. :) In heels I look like I raided my mum's wardrobe. And at my height, I reckon there's just no point pretending I'm not short. It's obvious.

Some of you are so impressive! I love my mocassins and Oxfords which makes winter particularly annoying....