Which celebrities have your ideal body?

K

kpatricia

For me it's-
Olivia Palermo-

olivia-palermo-shows-off-skinny-legs.jpg

Miley Cyrus looks pretty good too-

Miley-Cyrus-Too-Thin.jpg

^^ I also think Miley's weightloss is pretty impressive, but I don't like her broad shoulders.. :run:

I'm mostly inspired by different pictures of celebs, because they also fluctuate in weight and look better on some days then on others (omg pls excuse my bad english) but here are some of my inspirations-

Bonnie Wright only in this shoot (she also lost alot of weight)
AND i really DON'T think that she's pretty but in this photoshoot she looks stunning and it is a huge motivation for me that someone that average suddenly looks this pretty by losing weight..

tumblr_m7ixlamya41r1p6s1o2_250.gif

tumblr_m7ixlamya41r1p6s1o1_250.gif

I'll maybe post something later on because I haven't got much time atm lol but you maybe get my point

^^ I also think Miley's weightloss is pretty impressive, but I don't like her broad shoulders.. :run:

I'm mostly inspired by different pictures of celebs, because they also fluctuate in weight and look better on some days then on others (omg pls excuse my bad english) but here are some of my inspirations-

Bonnie Wright only in this shoot (she also lost alot of weight)
AND i really DON'T think that she's pretty but in this photoshoot she looks stunning and it is a huge motivation for me that someone that average suddenly looks this pretty by losing weight..

tumblr_m7ixlamya41r1p6s1o2_250.gif

tumblr_m7ixlamya41r1p6s1o1_250.gif

I'll maybe post something later on because I haven't got much time atm lol but you maybe get my point

Wow she looks so different! :)
Yeah it can be amazing how much people's faces change and become prettier when they lose weight.

for me it is Jessica Alba all the way!
have always envied her..

So many... I tend to try to idealize myself as celebrities closer to my body type (petite and small framed), so I loveee SJP. The Olsens. I'm also not embarrassed to say that I would love to be as skinny as Nicole Richie or Lindsay Lohan circa like 2005 when they were teeny tiny.

I would also kill to look like Audrey Hepburn, but what girl wouldn't?

I can't say any one celebrity because I've found most of their weights fluctuate so I don't know if I envy their body atm, since they're not models (if I could choose models then...).

Anyway, for someone around my height it would be Audrey Tautou in Hors de Prix/Priceless. Plus, she wears pretty designer shoes and dresses :grin:
11_06_08rex_621155iAUDREY1(1).jpg

0.jpg

priceless.jpg

I also look to Mila and Natalie in Black Swan and Audrey Hepburn in all the movies I have of her :)
Oh yeah, and Emma Stone's been looking pretty good in a few movies

Wow, Audrey Tatou looks gorgeous there! For some reason I'd never thought of her as a skinny before.

I'm impressed with the way Anne Hathaway has gone at the moment - she goes up and down a lot but she looked great in The Dark Knight Rises.

Oh and i definitely agree about Black Swan... so impressive and probably my ultimate idea of skinny. Maybe a little more than I think would look right on me though, and I can't quite use them as thinspo though as the negativity and strangeness of that movie makes them hard to want to emulate :)

@AnnaLB Audrey Tautou is gorgeous, everything about her fits my ideal exept her boobs, I would need surgery just to get close to her size in bras.
Evan Rachel Wood's body (on her good days) is the look I am aiming for:
gah083lsuypiyui3.jpg

evan-rachel-wood.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole Richie
tumblr_m02h80JOFr1r1gynmo1_400.jpg

Mary Kate Olsen
tumblr_lsutqazdr11qbr8tyo1_500.jpg

Jessica Stroup & Shenae Grimes
shenae-grimes-jessica-stroup.jpg

In reality though my body is more like Megan Fox's body.
Skinny fat, pear-shaped, curvy, relatively big arms/hips/thighs/breasts.
tumblr_lcd33aN9E31qf2olgo1_500.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I think she's gorgeous and slim, it's just not my ideal body.

Megan Fox pre-pregnancy! Her stomach and legs were perfect!

Definitely Audrina Patridge (like I stated in the other thread!). I love how she is slim yet
fabulously toned. I'd kill for her body!

tumblr_m3ch4t1Lo21ru5czfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3qoujPTZN1qalj36o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 user