Which celebrities have your ideal body?

There are elements from different celebrities that I'm striving for (as you can see in my signature lol) but if I had to name one it would probably be be Megan Fox Transformers/Jennifer's Body era.

You might need to change your sig - have you seen Cara's legs lately :nervous::superpuke:

I love Clémence Poésy :luv:
clemence-poesy-french-vouge.png.bmp

12360703_gal.jpg

Cl%C3%A9mence+Po%C3%A9sy+in+G-Star+denim.jpg

And I love her style :luv:

Ugh Svetlana... so freaking beautiful and one of the most impressive ballerinas today. I want her body so badly, not only for how skinny she is but that flexibility and control!! ahhh. Sorry. Dancer freakout over. :lol:

I know right?! Her legs are literally PERFECT in the way the graceful way they move and the way they look! Also, killer xylophone. :bow:

Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body (terrible movie I know)
Natalie Portman/Mila Kunis in Black Swan

Slightly off-topic, but how disturbing was Sleeping Beauty?? I could barely watch some scenes, and usually nothing bothers me.

(sorry, I kind of didn't see your post:eek:)

Off-topic too, I thought the same! I understand it is a different movie style, but I didn't know how to feel after it. And there wasn't any music, that was kind of strange (only at the end there was finally music)
But I had to read many articles until I finally understood a bit of the film;D

Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby
Veruschka in Blowup (I know she's a model)
Jane Birkin back in the day
Rose Leslie in GoT (nude)

argh and there's this girl in this horror movie I saw recently, lemme dig...

MV5BMTc3Nzg0MDMxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk1MDY4Mg@@._V1._SX640_SY480_.jpg

Jocelin Donahue in House of the Devil... maybe not so much body but her features are absurdly birdlike and beautiful.

Amber Heard :luv:

drive-angry-heard-3.jpg

FFN_g_8916960.jpg

Slim Blake Lively

tumblr_m0ixzam8lT1r5mc85.jpg

blake-lively-7.jpg

Mine may be a lot larger than most of everyone's on this site, but I'm naturally very curvy with large boobs and wider set hips, so I really love celebrities who are slender and curvy (like I hope to be).