Which celebrities have your ideal body?

Natalie Portman:
black_swan_movie_image_natalie_portman_02.jpg

Mmmm I love me some ribs with no meat on them
:bow::luv:

I have to say...Kate Bosworth.

Can't help it, but just look at her.. Whenever I even so much think of binging out on some junky sinful foods I think of Kate and how she effortlessly pulls off pieces of clothing that I have in my closet. Of course, she always does it better and now if I could just get my shit together I can come close to emulating that look of ease and style.

Attachments

• kate-bosworth-looking-delicate-in-elle-magazine-31.jpg
    kate-bosworth-looking-delicate-in-elle-magazine-31.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 171
Jessica biel in blade trinity. I know it's way more muscular than most girls here like, but that's basically what I'm aiming for... Supercut while small enough that its cute instead of butch.

Jessica biel in blade trinity. I know it's way more muscular than most girls here like, but that's basically what I'm aiming for... Supercut while small enough that its cute instead of butch.

You're not alone in wanting a muscular-but-skinny look, that's what I'm going for as well (because, well, that's just what my body will actually do, haha).

I is certainly Keira Knightley during her skinny period, although even then her legs were not that appealing to me

kiera.jpg

keira.jpg

Kate Bosworth has always been my celeb thinspo.
Doesn't hurt that she is perfectly beautiful too..

bosworth_gal.jpg

10521pcn_bloom01.jpg

theskinnywebsite_Kate_Bosworth_90552_INFphoto_1174514.JPG

article-2250498-16941F35000005DC-297_634x669.jpg

article-0-15A5011B000005DC-430_634x852.jpg

Goshh I just love her!!

Ashley Greene in recent pictures. We are the same height, so it's realistic.

I'd love to say Vlada but I am 5ft5in with a large frame so will never have that body!

Alexa Chung. She's almost as tall as me, same frame, slim by nature (skinny by will ;) ), long legs and and also has quite wide hips... I just need to loose like 10 kgs to match up with those legs :cry:

Diane Kruger. I know she is not the skinniest (compared to Alexa for instance) but I just think she is very elegant and proportionate (also I´m biased because I think she is gorgeous and I love her style).

20100106_zaf_mg2_083.jpg

diane_kruger_1148105.jpg

Diane%20Kruger%20-%20swimsuit%20at%20a%20beach%20in%20Mexico3_4d2c385cb472a.jpg

^ Her thighs look a little "meaty" here, but this picture shows that she has wide-ish hips (so do I :cry:), and I can relate to her type of body.

@AnnaLB Audrey Tautou is gorgeous, everything about her fits my ideal exept her boobs, I would need surgery just to get close to her size in bras.
Evan Rachel Wood's body (on her good days) is the look I am aiming for:
gah083lsuypiyui3.jpg

evan-rachel-wood.jpg
I think ERW is so so pretty. Love her in a red lip with the super pale skin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Emmy Rossum
600full-emmy-rossum.jpg

Audrey Hepburn
tumblr_lvk505Z4F71qbsbnoo1_500.jpg

Svetlana Zakharova
svetlana_zakharova_black_swan_bar_600.jpg

Natalie Portman
miss-dior-photoshoot-natalie-portman-29944270-476-570.png
Ugh Svetlana... so freaking beautiful and one of the most impressive ballerinas today. I want her body so badly, not only for how skinny she is but that flexibility and control!! ahhh. Sorry. Dancer freakout over. :lol:

There are elements from different celebrities that I'm striving for (as you can see in my signature lol) but if I had to name one it would probably be be Megan Fox Transformers/Jennifer's Body era.

Kerry Washingon's recent weightloss for the hit show Scandal is Amazing

It's nice to have a black female celebrity to use as thinspo. It's pretty rare and far between
aga2e5a9.jpg

Plus she is just gorgeous!