Which celebrities do you (ir)rationally dislike?

Miley Cyrus - If I hear anyone bring her, or tweaking, up one more time I am going to scream. Also Taylor Swift, Anna Kendrick, Lena Dunham, Lady GaGa, Tyra, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West, and Kim Kardashian. Strangely, I find the other Kardashians pretty amusing. And Bieber of course. Who does that little shit think he is?

Agreed - his beard is strange, his face looks girly almost, just something about him is a turn-off, like something just doesn't sit right with me about him.
Phew, I thought I was the only one. :p

:( you're both making me sad (i'm totally one of those girls that is obsessed tbh...he and jamie dornan are my favorites) :cry:
Jamie Dornan, yummy! :drool:
Aw, don't worry, me and @Golden ice are probably two of the few who don't like him. Plus, two bitches are already out of your way haha! :twisted: :kiss:
I agree with @espressoenthusiast.. I am completely obsessed with his sexiness. :drool:
Have to admit that his body's hot. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole Kidman, Winona Ryder, Kirsten Dunst all have faces that make me want to punch them. I hate thier face. And that chick in forgetting Sarah Marshall. Angelina Jolie sucks, and I might as well throw in Brad too. But not fight club brad. Does congress, particularly teabaggers, count?

Alright, let's seeee.

-Taylor Swift (I DESPISE HER)
-Julia Roberts
-Selena Gomez
-Kim Kardashian
-Sandra Bullock (Why do people love her?)
-Zooey Deschanel (I used to like her but she's getting annoying and needs a new haircut)
-Gabourey Sidibe (morbidly obese...)
-Jennifer Lawrence
-Chris Brown
-Pit Bull
-Justin Bieber
-Anne Hathaway
-Katherine Heigl
-Jennifer Aniston
-January Jones
-Adam Levine
-Christina Aguilera
-Britney Spears
-Jennifer Garner
-Jennifer Lopez
-Leeann Rimes
-Katy Perry
-Kris Jenner
-Emma Stone (Kind of)
-Hayden Pannetiere
-Sofia Vergara
-Julia Stiles (I HATE HER STUPID FACE AND HER UGLY BUTCH VOICE. I hated her on Dexter)
-Julie Benz (Rita on Dexter. She's probably nice but she was SO ANNOYING on Dexter.)
-Tyler Perry
-Adam Sandler
-Ben Affleck
-John Travolta
-David Spade (UGH ew)
-Dakota Fanning
-Taylor Lautner

I have an extreme irrational dislike of the ordinary and odd people TLC decides to turn into minor celebs. A few of my most hated:

Jim Bob and Michelle Dugger: 19 Kids and Counting Just.Cannot.Take.Breeders:superpuke:

Jen Arnold and Bill Klein: The Little Couple

I am probably going to hell for this, but I wish they would just die of cancer already. They are that annoying :supermad:

Whitney Thore: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

"I love dance. I dance better than most skinny people."

Strange, considering you classified your stomach as an "entity." The worst thin dancer is better than the atrocity of you wiggling your rolls around :facepalm:

Megan Fox. Used to think she was the prettiest girl I've ever seen, years ago, but now I only just plain hate the sight of her. I scroll the shit down when I see an article or gallery about her.
Miranda Kerr. Pretty much the same as above.
Taylor Swift.
Kate Bosworth.
Poppy Delevigne.
All members of GB royal family.
Perez Hilton. His smile has this enraging effect on me. He looks like a caricature and his page layout is so hideous.

I wouldn't say it was irrational but....

Kim Kardashian
Katy Perry
Pixie Lott
Megan Trainer
Gisele
Sienna Miller
Pippa Middleton
Kylie Minogue
Pink
Mariah Carey
Tom Cruise
John Travolta
Mel Gibson
Kesha
Demi Lovato
Kanye West
Kristen Stewart
Megan Fox
Hayden Panettiere

I irrationally hate Ariana Grande

tumblr_ms130nSkmu1sfwjtbo1_500.gif

Damn straight

Also this made my year

Reactions: 1 users
Cate Blanchett. I don't know why but everyone loves her and I just don't get it

aw I love Cate Blanchett. Maybe partly because, on a good day, people say I bear a resemblance to her, but mainly because she seems to be one of the few female stars who seems understated and sophisticated rather than brash and selfie-obsessed.

Oh, I have another one I dislike - Elizabeth Hurley. If ever there was an oxygen thief....

angelina jolie because of her calculated mother theresa image
This. She annoys me to no end with all that play of being an angel on Earth. I can't say I don't find her beautiful (although not as much as most people find her, and her face looks stranger every day) but the character she plays in real life ruins everything for me.

I read the whole thread and with a few exceptions (less than 5 people) I dislike all the people mentioned here! (and others not mentioned... ufff countless) But I don't even think it is irrational!

I irrationally dislike Alessandra Ambrosio and ariana grande, I don't even know why. I also dislike Taylor S sometimes, but It's not really irrational because as much as I want to fully like her she's way too calculated, everything she does screams PR to me, every little moves.

Iggy Azalea :disgusted: She's a second-rate Nicki Minaj. And I hate her song Black Widow.

Iggy Azalea :disgusted: She's a second-rate Nicki Minaj. And I hate her song Black Widow.
Can't stand her or her weird "rap" accent.

Also cannot stand:

Natalie Dormer
Any of the Delevingnes
Alexander Chung
Alison Williams & basically the entire cast of Girls
Kate Hudson. (So, so much. For rational reasons though)
All of the Kardashians/Jenners & that includes Kanye (though I'd argue this isn't irrational)
Katy Perry
Rhianna
Ariana Grande
Kate Bosworth
Scarlett Johansson
Kaley Coconut or whatever her name is
Reese Witherspoon
Brad Pitt
Mark Wahlberg

And a lot more I can't think of at the moment...

Kate Perry - I don't like her songs, I don't like how she looks like, I don't like her singing, she's just annoying for me.
Then Justin Bieber, of course, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, but generally I don't care about them

I have never liked a Beyonce song and don't get the hype about her being a DI-VA or whatever. I don't like that kind of music at all. I really like 'survivor' though, that song is cool.

Kate Hudson
I like Goldie Hawn and I view Kate as a desperate wannabe version of her mother. She needs her own identity.

Jessica Simpson
After watching her comments on Newlyweds where she judged women working at Hooters as prostitutes and if women needed money while studying they should just date a wealthy man because that is different. She clearly has absolutely no life experience or mental capacity.
Nick Lachey tried to explain to her how ridiculous her comments were and it just didn't compute in her brain and for some reason the media let her slide for it.

Keira Knightley
Her pout used to irritate me beyond belief but not so much anymore.