Which celebrities do you (ir)rationally dislike?

I'm not really into any celebrities, and I dislike many.
Irrationally: Tom Hanks. I CAN NOT watch films he is in... I don't know why?

But I'm glad I'm not the only one to also have Beyonce on the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAYLOR SWIFT. Obnoxious, squinty-eyed, deeply & wholly un-talented, and somehow an advocate for women's rights but does absolutely nothing to help the cause. :rolleyes: the second I hear her awful voice it just kills me.

Also, Mark Ruffalo. Infinitely emotionless.

I can't stand Jessica Alba. She's such a terrible actress and is soooo boring. But the celebrity I would love to make disappear is Nikki Minaj. Ugh she is so gross. She has no talent, no style, no class.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Can't stand a lot of them, but Jennifer Lawrence and Pheobe Tonkin have really been annoying me lately.

Scarlett Johanssen - she looks like she would steal your husband and act all innocent about it.

Eva Mendes - No idea why, just can't stand her

So many of these are repeats! (great minds think alike?)
-Tom Hanks
-Nick Cage... :run:
-Eva Mendes
-Meg Ryan
-Taylor Swift
-Demi. Lovato.

Katy Perry and Scarlett Johannson. I just can't stand them. No matter what make up/hairstyle they choose, there's something about their faces that really irrationally irritates me to the max. And I dislike their bodies/body types as well.

The only good thing is that each time I see them I feel sooo lucky I don't have a similar body type.

Katy Perry and Scarlett Johannson. I just can't stand them. No matter what make up/hairstyle they choose, there's something about their faces that really irrationally irritates me to the max.

How can I have forgotten Katy Perry? I'm with you on this: Her plastic visage distresses me greatly.

Hugh Jackman, although I don't think it is irrational because I have a reason! I couldn't even stand it in Les Mis when he was on film because the crease around his mouth only creases on one side, and it was so unsymmetrical, it just annoyed me.

Ryan Gosling. No idea why. I just can't stand him or all the crazy schoolgirls swooning over him.

I know why I dislike Megan fox. The voice. It's sounds like she's actively trying to make it higher pitched for more sex appeal. That, and she fucked up her face with surgery.

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed - his beard is strange, his face looks girly almost, just something about him is a turn-off, like something just doesn't sit right with me about him.

:( you're both making me sad (i'm totally one of those girls that is obsessed tbh...he and jamie dornan are my favorites) :cry:

Ryan Gosling. No idea why. I just can't stand him or all the crazy schoolgirls swooning over him.

Agreed - his beard is strange, his face looks girly almost, just something about him is a turn-off, like something just doesn't sit right with me about him.

I agree with @espressoenthusiast.. I am completely obsessed with his sexiness. :drool:

Last edited by a moderator: