Which celebrities do you (ir)rationally dislike?

CAT DEELEY. Ugh. That smug smile and oh-so-friendly demeanour. Thankfully she's moved to LA so I don't see so much of her, but her Pantene advertisements make me murderous. She was also the face of Links of London for a while, which makes me hate her more, because I love their charm bracelets.

Also, Keira Knightley and the girl who plays Bonnie in the Vampire Diaries. They both stick their jaws out when they want to look badass or indignant and it pisses me off.

Nicki Minaj
One Direction boys
Vanessa Hudgens
Adele
Miranda Cosgrove
Beyonce
Jennifer Lawrence
Kelly Osbourne
Demi Lovato
Selena Gomez
Jay-Z
Kanye West
Kim Kardashian
Mariah Carey
Lena Dunham
Carey Mulligan
Jennifer Aniston
Bridgit Mendler
Debby Ryan
Jennette McCurdy
Lady Gaga
Chanel Iman
Tyra Banks
Christina Aguilera
Madonna
Vanilla Ice
Lil Wayne
Wiz Khalifa
Pitbull
Miley Cyrus

:highfive:
I agree nearly 100% with you, most of them I loathe! (with the exception of Jen Lawrence but I can understand how people dislike her)
Curious though about Carey Mulligan?

Kesha, Russell Brand and Adam Levine also annoy me

Edit : Oh and Jack Black, can.not.stand.him

There's something about Taylor Swift that just irks me so much..!
Goddammit woman, choose a boyfriend, and KEEP WITH IT!

Jwoww (ok not a ''real celebrity'' she just seems like a mean person), Mike the Situation (....), 50 cent (it seems like all his songs are just about ''bitches'' and just degrading to women in general -.-), Tom Cruise (he's just plain wierd nowadays).

Other than that, no one I can think of. I don't usually get annoyed with celebrities.

1. Christina Hendricks - the way she is putting her cleavage out there freaks the shit out of me. i can't help it. i can't look at her without wanting to throw up.
  2. Kim K - disgusting from head to toe.
  3. KStew - lame and annoying.
  4. Rob Pattinson - really needs to shower!!!
  5. Anne Hathaway - recently annoying as hell.
  6. Kate U - ew.
  7. The Situation - king of douchebaggery.
  8. any other douchebag from Jersey Shore - geeez....
  9. JWow - fake and annoying trashgirl.
  10. any other girl from Jersey Shore - geeeeez....
  11. Scott Disick - bastard.
  12. Kanye West - i really can't stand his face, there is something about his jaw... plus he thinks he is god's present to women and music. fuck off!
  13. Katherine Heigl - annoying and unattractive.
  14. LeAnn Rimes - trying too hard and annoying as hell!!!!
  15. Beyonce - thinks she is female counterpart to Kanye. only greater.
  16. Chris Brown - bastard.
  17. Candice Swanepoel - just go. away.
  18. almost all the other VS girls - go with Candice. please.
  19. Rose McGowan - she ruined her looks with surgery and suddenly decided to be a "bad girl" leaving her half naked with MManson on a red carpet. great move. carreer over.
  20. Taylor Lautner - his face!!!! his body looks so abnormal and fake. no. just no.

many more to come ;)

Am I the only one who thinks Candice Swanepoel looks like a snake:hmm:

This picture sums up my list:

456x330.jpg

There's something about Taylor Swift that just irks me so much..!
Goddammit woman, choose a boyfriend, and KEEP WITH IT!

Or none at all. It's okay to be single for more than a minute Taylor :wtf:

Katy Perry - annoying and childish
Lady Gaga - "look at me I'm so egdyyy"
Chris Brown - you beat up a woman and now the world don't care anymore because "omgsotalented", congrats
Josh Hartnett - his face just irks me
Jessica Alba - she seems so fake and bitchy to me

All I could think of off the top of my head

Natalie Portman, she placed her head on my perfume and I had to change it...
Katy Perry, horrible voice, horrible face, yuckie boyfriend
Anne Hathaway, Kristen Bell -> :superpuke:
The trainwrecks: lindsay and her clan, KK, P Hilton, the whole of Jersey Shore, to all of those I say put some decent clothes on and get a job instead of making money of your shamelessness and stupidity.

I also irrationally love Marion Cotillard and Blake Lively. I used to watch Gossip Girl, just the first 2 seasons and I loathed Blake and all her mumbling... but then she went and dumped Leo DiCaprio and I just fell in love. :bow:

I have to agree about Natalie Portman--although I loved her in Black Swan as petite thinspo, her real life persona just grates my nerves. She always seems to act like she's totally above the rest of Hollywood, all intellectual and whatever bs... just because she went to Harvard doesn't mean she's a "better celebrity."

I also dislike Jennifer Garner, Emma Stone (even though she's looking pretty skinny lately and is dating the absolutely adorable Andrew Garfield, her cat-like eyes kind of freak me out and something about her screams to me, "I think I'm the absolute shit"), Katie Holmes... and probably a whole bunch more that I can't remember. I hate boring celebrities, even though I know a lot of them would prefer not to get so much attention and just want to live "normal lives". But hey, they're very handsomely paid to deal with our criticism so maybe I don't feel so bad after all.

I can't stand Katy perry- talentless, fake and obnoxious. Rita Ora, Rihanna, the Kardashians...so many more. Alot of celebrity culture seems awful to me. Too many people without talent or skill are put in the spotlight which is a shame when there are many hardworking people with real ability who go totally overlooked.

I really don't like Rita Ora, I've known her for about 10 years now, not close though. She is extremely fake, even before she was famous. I guess it annoy's me how she slept her way too the top when I know people with more talent in their little finger. Katy Perry also annoy's me, only when singing though, she seems to have a bit of an identity crisis.

Completely irrational one is Julia Roberts. I have no idea why I hate her but she bothers me so much I can't stand her. The rest i have reasons
Taylor Swift (same thing as mentioned above--stop serial dating for song purposes)
Beyonce (overrated and overweight)
Marisa Miller (just grosses me the fuck out for some reason and looks really old to me)
Sandra Bullock (I don't see what people find appealing about her)
Tom Cruise (I just find him to be a fucking weirdo and annoying)

1. Katy Perry: Why does everyone think she's hot shit? No. Just no.
2. Anna Kendrick: Same as above. Weird face, yet guys on the internet OBSESS (I am on reddit way too much). She is not funny or quirky just stop.
3. Emma Watson: She is so average. I wanted to claw my eyes out after Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Jennifer Lawrence!! Thank god others feel the same about her. Why was she chosen to be Katniss? I haven't read the books, but Katniss is described as a thin character. Ugh.

Also, even though I love her voice, I can't stand some of Adele's opinions... she was quoted saying "My goal in life is to never be thin." I understand it not being a priority, but being overweight is unhealthy. To tell a young generation that your goal in life is to never be thin is irresponsible; we're just going to raise a generation of girls who refuse to not be overweight/obese because they're "perfect just the way they are". This is poorly written but whatever. That's just always pissed me off!

Jennifer Lawrence!! Thank god others feel the same about her. Why was she chosen to be Katniss? I haven't read the books, but Katniss is described as a thin character. Ugh.

Also, even though I love her voice, I can't stand some of Adele's opinions... she was quoted saying "My goal in life is to never be thin." I understand it not being a priority, but being overweight is unhealthy. To tell a young generation that your goal in life is to never be thin is irresponsible; we're just going to raise a generation of girls who refuse to not be overweight/obese because they're "perfect just the way they are". This is poorly written but whatever. That's just always pissed me off!

Second this--i HATE jennifer lawrence

Glad to see Taylor Swift mentioned, as well as Natalie Portman. Most people I know looooove the latter, and while ok yeah she looked good in the Black Swan but that's the best she ever looked, and probably won't go back again any time soon.
I have an irrational dislike of Alessandra Ambrosio...