Which celeb body do you want when you're older

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
So we've talked abut celeb bodies that we like and dont like or wish we looked like. When I lose weight I'd like to maintain mine but of course it becomes harder to do so when we're 30 or 40 or have the same young fit body. So which celeb body would you like to have when you're older?

I wouldn't mind if my body looked like any of these
Victoria Beckham
Kelly Ripa
Eva Longoria - realistically I think I could end up with her body
Jennifer Aniston

My favourites are:

Victoria Beckham
Jennifer Aniston (not skinny, but fit and toned)
Claudia Schiffer
Angelina Jolie (though I´m not sure about her- she looks skinny, but nobody has seen her stomach, thighs etc. for years, and after having a few kids, she might not be in top shape, just covering the problem areas)

If anyone has some recent photos af Angelina, please let me know!

Oh my god, Jennifer Connelly at her skinniest. Sometimes getting too thin can really age you, (and drugs don't help, looking at you Demi Moore!) but Jennifer Connelly looks super. Those legs! I just wish she didn't fluctuate so much.

s2O5Y.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Oh my god, Jennifer Connelly at her skinniest. Sometimes getting too thin can really age you, (and drugs don't help, looking at you Demi Moore!) but Jennifer Connelly looks super. Those legs! I just wish she didn't fluctuate so much.

s2O5Y.jpg

One of my fav pics. She looked as good as Natasha Poly in Balmain- almost impossible but she pulled off the runway look flawlessly

jennifer aniston definitely. and that lady who plays Catherine Willows on CSI: she looks soooo good for her age ~50+ I think)

amfAR-New-York-Gala-Kick-Off-Fall-2012-Fashion-Week.jpg

Not superskinny but they look good for their age. Headturners on the street, for sure.

Except all these women mentioned above :grin:

Elle Macpherson
Elle+Macpherson+still+supermodel+seen+showing+qiPL3bwTA7Jl.jpg

ElleMacPherson.jpg

Claudia Schiffer
Claudia+Schiffer+Chanel+Paris+Fashion+Week+PD91nTSCxlkl.jpg

Supermodel+Claudia+Schiffer+looking+chic+school+js29KSKhHCel.jpg

Claudia+Schiffer+Claudia+Schiffer+School+Run+erK2C44kinWl.jpg

SJP
sarah-jessica-parker-london-fashion-week-2011-miWzB1.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer
135006548-419x640.jpg

My favourites are:

Victoria Beckham
Jennifer Aniston (not skinny, but fit and toned)
Claudia Schiffer
Angelina Jolie (though I´m not sure about her- she looks skinny, but nobody has seen her stomach, thighs etc. for years, and after having a few kids, she might not be in top shape, just covering the problem areas)

If anyone has some recent photos af Angelina, please let me know!

That's a pretty recent picture of Angelina from her Marie Claire shoot, but that's about the only one I found:

Angelina-Jolie-Talks-Family-and-Career-with-Marie-Claire-US-January-2012-2.jpg

Sarah Wayne Callies

She's only 34... but that's over a decade older than me, so I'll write about her. Honestly, I might be biased because of my love of the Walking Dead, even if I hate her character.

Attachments

• 338710.jpg
    338710.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 146
  • walking-dead-amc-tv-show.jpg
    walking-dead-amc-tv-show.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 1320389469-3541152977.jpg
    1320389469-3541152977.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 143
I also admire Naomi Watts - she is 43 years old and still looks great. I just read an interview where she says that she does a 45 minute workout four times a week, goes for a 30 minute run twice a week and also does a lot of pilates.

mcx-front-row-ss2012-naomi-watts-de.jpg

naomi_watts.jpg

spl159068_025.jpg

I think all of the Desperate Housewives actresses have enviable bodies for their age and it's pretty obvious they all knuckled down for filming.

Marcia%20Cross%20Diet.jpg

teri-hatcher-in-a-bikini.jpg

eva_longoria_bikini_yellow_01.jpg

felicity_huffman2.jpg

nicollette-sheridan-bikini-1-01.jpg

Although not my ideal weight, I still think Felicity Huffman and Nicolette Sheridan look great for their age!

I'll add Gwyneth Paltrow to the list. And I think Kelly Ripa looks amazing as well, and Victoria Beckham of course!

It'll always be Jane Seymour for me....I still can't quite believe she's 61! So elegant and beautiful.

Jane_Seymour_7.jpeg