Where do you get bras from?

Most of the time I'm not wearing a bra, since I don't really have a lot to support and I just enjoy feeling free.
However, when I'm getting new intimates I'm making sure the quality is good and I'll be able to keep them long in my closet. So I treated myself with these beauties:luv:
The first one is a set from Gucci and the second pic is from Fleur du Mal. Both fit beautiful and just look even better in real life!

gucci-black-tulle-gg-lingerie-set.jpeg
fleur-du-mal-black-sheer-tulle-bra.jpeg

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I’m a 26H but I can wear a 28G and a 30F as well. My rib cage is 25.75 inches around and my overbust is 34 inches. I order a lot of my bras from ASOS since it’s affordable and are generally well made, especially considering the price. Here’s some that I recently ordered from ASOS:
575371CA-5DB5-4B18-8050-B439F0A412F7.jpeg
84423BCC-147D-4E14-AC71-FD98A750C49E.jpeg
A4007BAC-0ED3-44DA-B796-F1ACA0C56497.jpeg
9D1DB088-6529-4A66-9FDE-A59D60594EEB.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
I used to like agent provocateur and la Perla a lot, but at the moment I am more into "wireless" (hope the translation is right and you know what I mean?) bralettes... I recently found a German brand called "Dorina", I know the name sounds old fashioned but they sometimes have very (!) well made bras especially for smaller breasts that are even reasonably prized! Perhaps you can take a look at zalando or asos, as these websites usually restock on the brand?
I am a small B for reference.

I get mine from bravissimo. Anyone else find it so hard to get their size? I have the awkward big boob / small back combo (I'm a 30F) and I'm so jealous of all you ladies with small boobs who can rock bralette. Haha! X

I used to like agent provocateur and la Perla a lot, but at the moment I am more into "wireless" (hope the translation is right and you know what I mean?) bralettes... I recently found a German brand called "Dorina", I know the name sounds old fashioned but they sometimes have very (!) well made bras especially for smaller breasts that are even reasonably prized! Perhaps you can take a look at zalando or asos, as these websites usually restock on the brand?
I am a small B for reference.
Oooh, thank you for this recommendation! I had never heard of this brand but it’s available here too. I’m going to try some! I’m glad it’s a bit affordable, I’m still not working full time but this won’t break the bank too much : )

Oooh, thank you for this recommendation! I had never heard of this brand but it’s available here too. I’m going to try some! I’m glad it’s a bit affordable, I’m still not working full time but this won’t break the bank too much : )

I’m happy to hear that you checked it out! 😊 Were you able to find a nice piece?

I have a question about finding out which bra is correct for you (I’ve never been officially measured, and I am also conservative when it comes to underwear aha). I’ve worn a 32A since middle school, but after reading this thread I wonder if I am possibly a 28C or another similar size? How can I tell if another bra would fit me better without purchasing it? Thanks!

I have a question about finding out which bra is correct for you (I’ve never been officially measured, and I am also conservative when it comes to underwear aha). I’ve worn a 32A since middle school, but after reading this thread I wonder if I am possibly a 28C or another similar size? How can I tell if another bra would fit me better without purchasing it? Thanks!
@lavande, take your underbust measurement (ribcage, just below your breasts). This is the band number. Then measure around the fullest part of your bust. Subtract the underbust measurement from the bust measurement. The difference between the two measurements is your cup size. 1” =A cup, 2”=B cup, 3”=C cup, etc. I hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 users
@lavande, take your underbust measurement (ribcage, just below your breasts). This is the band number. Then measure around the fullest part of your bust. Subtract the underbust measurement from the bust measurement. The difference between the two measurements is your cup size. 1” =A cup, 2”=B cup, 3”=C cup, etc. I hope this helps!
Thanks so much! Now I just have to purchase a measuring tape lol 😆 (though I should have done it a long time ago).

Reactions: 1 user
@Crybunny, thank you!! A lot of bra fit guides say to add 4-5 inches to your band size depending on if its an odd or even number, but that method is absolute garbage in my experience - it's how they fit bras at Victoria's Secret (of course:rolleyes:). I've had them measure me at a 36C and hand me a bra with a band that slid up my back and cups that didn't even cover my nipples....
My true size is a 30DDD, which they don't carry. It's comical to me that people accuse VS of fat shaming when they don't even carry bras in small enough band sizes to fit most of their -average size- models.....

The only affordable brand I've found that consistently carries my size is AdoreMe. Pretty much all of their bras come as a matching set, but I have found that their underwear runs a lot smaller than VS, which is nice.

Reactions: 1 users
I have a love-hate relationship with bras. Ever since my first ever bra it always felt like I couldn't get the right fit - either the band was too big or my tits would fall out of the cups (they are wide-set, teardrop shaped).

This thread has helped a lot. I measured myself properly for the first time and found out I am 28C (the equivalent size to 28C would be 32A) and all this time I've been buying random B cups. I'll keep that in mind while shopping for a bra in the future.

OT but in the spirit of this thread, I decided to finally try wearing a "real" bra for the first time in years and while I am theoretically a 28A, even that was too big. I give up :hahano:

• Agree
  • Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
OT but in the spirit of this thread, I decided to finally try wearing a "real" bra for the first time in years and while I am theoretically a 28A, even that was too big. I give up :hahano:

After years of hating them, I’ve finally come to love having small breasts and I owe it all to this website:luvluv:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users