Where do you get bras from?

If any of you are in Scandinavia, Europe or Canada, or plan to travel there, Change Lingerie is the only store where I can find bras that fit.

I have a big issue with bras, since I'm quite the exception here in my country, my back is smaller thab 32, yet I'm a C+ cup, most companies don't carry sizes like that, they just assume everyone can fit inside a B and adjust an S M L system. I dislike having big breasts, but I hate that I have to get awfully pricey undies if I want something remotely esthetically pleasing. I do like some of the stuff by Honey Birdette or Dita Von Teese, yet the shipping makes it thrice the original value. Oh well.

Btw it doesn't matter how skinny I am my tits won't fucking shrink. Maybe that's why I hate EmRata so much lol, I can relate to her body and I hate it.

Just wanted to say I finally purchased 2 bras from Lonely Lingerie based on recommendations here! They are so cute and you can tell they are made well :) I'm never going back to my Victoria's Secret bras!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I'm feeling incredibly frustrated. I lost weight and my old 30C bras no longer fit properly. I also have joint pain in my ribs and sternum, and anything with a wire that doesn't fit perfectly exacerbates it. If I wear an ill-fitting bra for a couple of hours I can have joint pain that lasts the entire day. I was suspecting that my size was down to 28C or 30B, and all the bralettes I have tried on so far have been too loose in the band and either too tight in the cup, or simply don't offer enough material to cover my entire boob (I just want my nipples out of sight!).
Yesterday I went to my favourite Change Lingerie and I was told they don't carry size 28C in store... :mad: I tried on 5 30B bras (all the models they had) and they were all loose in the band and the underwire was placed in a way that it was digging into my ribs and sternum :cry:
I don't want to order a bra online since I'm having so much trouble finding something that fits in stores, and none of the bras that I have ordered in the past fit truly properly.
I wish I could just go to work/uni bra-less but my nipples are always sticking out... even when I'm not that cold!

I don't know what to do!:cry:

Bumping an old thread, but anyone know of any really good strapless bras for small sizes?

Not really for the support, just to give a nice shape when I wear tight, strapless dresses and hide my nips. All strapless bras I've owned have fallen down pretty quickly and most brands I can find go the lowest size of like 32B (10B Australian), I'm about a 28A/B (depending on, ahem, the time of the month) and would honestly appreciate a bit of silicone in there to hold it in place.

I live in Singapore, so I don’t have access to most smaller European, American brands...
Finding a bra for myself is such a hassle; because I have such an odd bust. My boobs are small, but all the bras that fit me in the front (they’re so small that even the 32A cups aren’t filled properly) hurt me terribly in the band area (they always leave red marks on my skin). Is it normal that I feel as if the bigger the band size, the bigger the cup size? When I go up to a 36A the cups do not fit at all... Still haven’t found a properly fitted bra :(
Does anyone know a good bra brand for weird busts like mine?

Umm I use to buy them at Primark (it s an european shop I think), they are really cheap and basics, as I only like to wear black bras. Also H&M is usually a good option!!

I live in Singapore, so I don’t have access to most smaller European, American brands...
Finding a bra for myself is such a hassle; because I have such an odd bust. My boobs are small, but all the bras that fit me in the front (they’re so small that even the 32A cups aren’t filled properly) hurt me terribly in the band area (they always leave red marks on my skin). Is it normal that I feel as if the bigger the band size, the bigger the cup size? When I go up to a 36A the cups do not fit at all... Still haven’t found a properly fitted bra :(
Does anyone know a good bra brand for weird busts like mine?

Yes, cup size is not an absolute volume but relative to your band size. So for example I am a 30D/65D but actually my boobs are not that big. I think the cup volume would equal a 75B, though the shape is different obviously.

There are tools online where you can insert your measurements and get your cup size or it might even better to go to a good store and they will measure you. Also even with same size there are different styles.

Calvin Klein fits me best and they have small sizes. I also like Change (don't know if you have them in Singapore).

It's worth investing in a good bra though, unless you don't have to like @SugarFree ☺️ which I only dare when partying

Thought it was worth adding, but I find that calvin klein and pleasure state are the best brands for normal comfy bras for me as a small-framed girl with lil boobs.

Just can't find anything strapless that doesn't end up around my waist without me realizing and giving me the look of a 90 year old's flat saggy titties because the cup bump ends up so low lol

• Agree
i rarely wear bras but thelittlebracompany.com has such cute bras for small busted girls! i think their sizes start at 28A :luvluv:

i recently bought this cute nude set and the quality is amazing!
Skärmavbild 2018-06-20 kl. 15.05.43.png

You girls should seriously try lovestories intimates bralettes. They’re so f pretty and fit perfectly

You girls should seriously try lovestories intimates bralettes. They’re so f pretty and fit perfectly
I just wanted to say that :)
They are really cute and have great swimwear and other lingery aswell. I love them!

• Love
I often don't wear a bra, but when I do...
I've got some sets from Agent Provocateur that I love, and some gold sequin, leather nipple pasties which I haven't actually had the opportunity to wear yet.

One single La Perla bra (it's beautiful, although somewhat impractical because the ribbons on it are so long) and I have a few CK bras (not the trendy sports bra thing, but a couple from when CK used to do really nice bras that only suited skinnies).

There's also a lot of crap in my extremely vast underwear drawer (think rivet bras that were all over the place, leather bustiers etc), I need to sort it out again.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
There‘s going to be a collaboration between lovestories intimates and h&m in stores on august 9th. I hope the quality won‘t be too Bad but i‘m really looking forward to it!
Plus bralettes look way cuter on skinnies so let‘s Go and get some pretty and affordable underwear:)

• Love
This might sound funny but I swear by Aerie bralettes via American Eagle Outfitters: https://www.ae.com/aerie/aerie/s-cms/4840006?cm=sCA-cCAD&navdetail=mega:cat6610030

This summer, I stopped wearing bras with wires except for special occasions/work demands, and thought I would just resort to never wearing bras again, as there were no beautiful feminine bras without wires. And then I discovered Aerie.

I always read the reviews before ordering as sometimes the x-smalls aren't small enough, depending on the style (aka any halter bras!).

But they are incredible!! So feminine, can make my breasts look bigger or smaller depending on the style I choose, and I have received SO many compliments on my bras when wearing them underneath tank tops.

You can never have enough recommendations so seriously need to bump Aerie bras from American Eagle just because they exceeded my expectations not only in price, but most importantly, fit. Especially after growing up as if Victoria's Secret was the only place for women to get lingerie (we all know how bad the quality is and how unnecessarily high the prices are) the Real Me Full Coverage Bra feels as if you aren't even wearing anything at all for less than $30. They also have a variety of shades and in my opinion, their advertising has become far more appealing in recent times due to the inclusive variety of women in their campaigns.

Ribcage is 25 inches, bust is 32 inches. A size 26 sounds small and weird but many people measure their bra sizes incorrectly (ie many girls in a 32a should be wearing a 28c) so it wouldn't be an uncommon size if people wore bras the right size. However...a 32a doesn't need as much support as a larger cup size so they are fine in a 32 and most women with small ribcages do not have large cup sizes so it's impossible to find small band + large cup...

Hey we have the same measurements! Where did you get your custom bra? I’ve been looking with no avail. I wear 28C or 28D from Change but it just hovers around my body when I exhale.

I didn’t want to make a new thread since this is bra-related, but it might be slightly off-topic:

does anyone here have experience with pain in your ribs from bras? Recently I started having a lot of pain when I wear a wired bra, so I switched to padded bras with no wire, but now I’m also getting the pain from those. I switched to those elastic band crop top-type bras with no padding (calvin klein for example has those) but at the end of the day my ribs hurt again. Going up a size hasn’t helped the issue unless I go up so many sizes that the bra is ridiculously big on me.

Anyone else with this issue or maybe some advice? (Going braless isn’t an option for now because I don’t want my nipples to show)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
On the very rare occasion I wear a bra, I swear by this one (I have in black and nude). I also used to work for a well known luxury lingerie brand, so the rest of my bra closet is stuff I got 90% off at exclusive sample sales (and one or two pieces I stole from the sample closet :nervous:)

Reactions: 3 users
I didn’t want to make a new thread since this is bra-related, but it might be slightly off-topic:

does anyone here have experience with pain in your ribs from bras? Recently I started having a lot of pain when I wear a wired bra, so I switched to padded bras with no wire, but now I’m also getting the pain from those. I switched to those elastic band crop top-type bras with no padding (calvin klein for example has those) but at the end of the day my ribs hurt again. Going up a size hasn’t helped the issue unless I go up so many sizes that the bra is ridiculously big on me.

Anyone else with this issue or maybe some advice? (Going braless isn’t an option for now because I don’t want my nipples to show)

I have a similar issue.. not so much rib pain but I have a very bony sternum and wearing wired bras for any extended period of time will cause it to bruise and eventually bleed (cute, I know). My current favorite is by Out From Under at urban outfitters, I can't find the exact one but it is very similar to this one, same material just slightly different cut. I also really like this one from Love Stories. Unlike the CK type you mentioned, neither of these has a thick band around the rib area so they might be more comfortable for you.

You could also try ditching the bra altogether and just using reusable pasties.

Reactions: 1 users