Where do you get bras from?

I'm a 28-30D-C (depending on the shop) and I mostly get my underwear (I always buy matching:p) from Calvin Klein Underwear (for comfort, and because they're smooth under t-shirts and wash really well and aren't horribly over-padded) and Marks & Spencer, which carry a range by Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley that I really like. I also have a few La Perla sets and a very few Victoria's Secret sets, and an Elle Macpherson set I adore.

I hate hate it when pants have that mesh stuff over the bum instead of silk/cotton or whatever (it looks SO cheap) and I also hate that weird plasticky foam stuff VS makes all their push up bras out of (it always goes all wrinkly and lumpy in the wash). I never wear thongs, either. I'm pickier about lingerie than clothes :lol:. So I always go to the same shops where I'm familiar with the quality and fit.

It can be a pain finding the smaller back sizes, but I buy the little bra hook thingies and sew an extra one on the band to make it a little tighter. It gives me SO much more choice, as long as the band is within a size of mine (otherwise the bra goes wonky!)

i am a 32 b and no bras fit me :( i have tons from victoria secret, but since i've lost weight they dont fit. I tried to aim for a new size but none of their bras really fit me. They are either too big or too small. To be completetly honest, i went to walmart one day because i like to get some sports bras there, and found 2 tee shirt bras-32b- for like, $5.99. They are now my fav bras and fit like a glove! I guess i just didnt expect to love them so much.

I don't know about bras for girls who are small framed / skinny with a large chest, but if you're all-around small and like those little dainty ones without padding or anything, Aerie by American Eagle and Urban Outfitters both make really pretty ones for super cheap, something like $25 CAD.

I've got this one in like five colours, it's the best. I feel like I've mentioned them on here before but they're so lovely :luv:

Oh and I'm not entirely sure what size I am, I know that my old 32AA is too big in the band. But the small or extra-small fit well depending on the colour (I think some are made of another type of lace and stretch differently). So I would say they're pretty accurate to the size chart.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't know about bras for girls who are small framed / skinny with a large chest, but if you're all-around small and like those little dainty ones without padding or anything, Aerie by American Eagle and Urban Outfitters both make really pretty ones for super cheap, something like $25 CAD.

I've got this one in like five colours, it's the best. I feel like I've mentioned them on here before but they're so lovely :luv:

Oh and I'm not entirely sure what size I am, I know that my old 32AA is too big in the band. But the small or extra-small fit well depending on the colour (I think some are made of another type of lace and stretch differently). So I would say they're pretty accurate to the size chart.

Thank you for this! :luv:

I'm totally going to the mall this weekend and looking for something, because summer is coming and I can’t be walking around with no bra and t-shirts :( so I need something really light.
I used to be a 30D when I was 110lbs (and that was almost impossible to find where I live and it cost >$150.00), but I don't even come close to filling that anymore. I’m guessing I’m a 28B-C now.
And bras with underwire really dig into my ribs and are so uncomfortable, so I want something like these!

Thanks again SE! :kiss:

I think that I'm the only person here (or almost anywhere) that never wears any underwear. :sneaky:
I do have lots of it though - I buy it because it's cute and I just have to have it + for business purposes I need to wear at least a bra (so my nipples don't decide to say hello at a meeting, if it happens to be chilly).
I usually get if from Woman's Secret, Palmers, Lindex, La Senza, Miss Selfridge (in order of importance)

Thank you! I really don't wear underwear, but I do love this kind of thing (I really treat it and look at it as a really short top) I'm gonna check them out and order a few! They are so super pretty! :luv:

EDIT: F*ck, they are out of sizes! I cannot believe my luck. Stupid shrinking chest.

Thank you! I really don't wear underwear, but I do love this kind of thing (I really treat it and look at it as a really short top) I'm gonna check them out and order a few! They are so super pretty! :luv:

EDIT: F*ck, they are out of sizes! I cannot believe my luck. Stupid shrinking chest.

Eff! Try looking at UO's other bras, some are a bit more expensive but they've got a bunch.

I am a 34AA, but I can also get away comfortably with a 32AA :nopity:. I get bras (well, mostly bralettes) from Victoria's Secret PINK because:

a) My mom deems it age-aproppiate. :lol: If I wore something from La Perla or Agent Provocateur she wouldn't be too happy...
b) There are a lot of pretty colors/styles as well as basics in my (pathetically tiny) size.
c) Once in a while I'll wear their push up bras for some, ahem, little help. At first I found it surprising but wearing a cute bra in your favorite color that gives you a little boost does actually manage to make you feel more confident.

I'd love to try Cosabella bras someday though. I've heard their bralettes feel and look wonderful, and they do seem very age-appropiate but lovely at the same time. The quality also seems to be very good, better than VS. I'll get some when I travel to Europe, I hope they're as good as people say they are!

Honestly, going braless is so much easier, more convenient and more comfortable. :oops: Now you know why I like sweaters, including thinner/lighter ones for summer. After I started going braless more often since I started losing, I've now become more sensitive to the underwire, especially since it digs in between my boobs (where my non existent cleavage is :lol:).

Finding wireless bras has been a challenge for me though, due to the difficulty of tracking down something that is
  • the right size - my cup size fluctuates a little but small band sizes in general are hard to track down
  • not pastel pink and/or with little heart prints! :( None of the bras I like when I'm out and about come in my size.

So I went to Pink yesterday and got 2 of these. I was only able to find 1 black and 1 white in size XS so that's the two I got. They fit good, I like them, not tight at all or uncomfortable anywhere.
They had nice lace ones too but they didn't have my size and plus I think lace would show through a tight t-shirt so I got just the plain ones.

I get mine from M&S or John Lewis or Harvey Nichols basically the cheapest bras. I hate my breasts with a passion and don't really like wearing nice ones. Well I do but I don't, I feel like I don't deserve it (well not yet). We don't have good lingerie stores here, or any that aims for younger girls. I like wearing girlie ones, and dainty ones. I like VS and have been in the states and got a few stuff but since it was open here I just went to look around and felt so strange because I'm not the kind of girl that likes picking up a whole basket full of lingerie. I can't wait when I go again and get some nice ones. My boobies are getting smaller and smaller, I feel like crying with joy. I can't help it I'm loving it, still not small enough. I can't wait for the day I can go braless there will be a permanent smile on my face.

@Babydoll I know you're young but still I hate you! I wish I was your size!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just custom ordered bras in a 26 band and of course the bras available in a 26 band are black, white, or beige :nopity:
Aw, so which colour did you pick?
Every bra I've ever found in a 30 band has always been black, white or beige. If it weren't for the internet I don't think I'd be aware that bras exist in even smaller band sizes. No wonder no bra ever fits right. :cry:

I either don't wear a bra :sneaky:

... Or I wear kid's crop tops :run:

Even with thin t-shirts?
See I don't wear a bra either, but I feel like I have to cover my nips with at least something (bralet) if I'm going in public with just a t-shirt on. Any other situation I don't.

Aw, so which colour did you pick?
Every bra I've ever found in a 30 band has always been black, white or beige. If it weren't for the internet I don't think I'd be aware that bras exist in even smaller band sizes. No wonder no bra ever fits right. :cry:

I got all 3 because all of my bras ride up my back. They may not be fun colors but at least they will be supportive. At least they don't look like they were designed by space alien scientists like most bras available in weird sizes.