What's your favorite movie(s)?

I'm a fan of every good movie I come across so these are just some that I find really really good. Sorry for the very long list, but I hope I give you girls some ideas <3

Inception
Shutter Island
Only Lovers Left Alive
A Single Man (God I love melodramatic movies)
Leon the Professional
Fight Club
Silence of the Lambs
Finding Forrester (THIS - for all you writing/book junkies)
Rain Man
The King's Speech
Django Unchained
Primal Fear
Taxi Driver
The Hours
Out of Africa (the - Oh! Get away from there, shoo shoo! That's all my crystal.)
Cloud Atlas
Swedish version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Hunt for Red October

1) V for Vendetta
2) Goodfellas
3) Blue Lagoon The Awakening
4) You've got mail
5) William and Kate the movie

Bit of a mixed bag here. My friends say I've terrible taste in films (especially my love for the william and kate movie has them mystified) but who cares lol.

My favorite movie is probably either "Swing Kids" or "Dead Poet's Society." I also really like Nicholas Sparks movies ... even though 50% of the time I end up in tears, haha.

I'm a fan of every good movie I come across so these are just some that I find really really good. Sorry for the very long list, but I hope I give you girls some ideas <3

Inception
Shutter Island
Only Lovers Left Alive
A Single Man (God I love melodramatic movies)
Leon the Professional
Fight Club
Silence of the Lambs
Finding Forrester (THIS - for all you writing/book junkies)
Rain Man
The King's Speech
Django Unchained
Primal Fear
Taxi Driver
The Hours
Out of Africa (the - Oh! Get away from there, shoo shoo! That's all my crystal.)
Cloud Atlas
Swedish version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Hunt for Red October
We have a very similar taste in movies, which means I am definitely checking out the ones I haven't seen yet!

Nay worries, ma’am. Have you ever watched Police Squad! or a Touch of Cloth likewise?

P.S.

Delirium, do you like movies about gladiators?

Indeed I have. Gems, both of them!

Can't say I'm a big fan of gladiators, but now I need to find out what you're referring to. Hmm... A conundrum indeed.

Fight Club
Chicago
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Clueless
Watchmen
Seth Rogan movies.

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind! :)

Gone with the Wind! <3
It's an oldie, but goodie.
Gone-with-the-Wind-1.jpg

Scarlett is SUCH a bitch, and i LOVE it lol. And Rhett is such a scoundrel lol <3

Several of you ladies mentioned American Psycho, I personally love that movie too. It was trippy...

AND

Christian Bale did SUCH a good job with his acting. I'm not really that good at telling if a person is a good actor, but after first seeing this movie, I couldn't see him the same way for at least a year lol. The way he acted sorta imprinted in my mind so that when I saw him in The Dark Knight, I immediately thought of Patrick Bateman lol. He was soooo intense and creepy.

In no particular order:

Fight Club
Requiem for a Dream
American History X
American Psycho
A Clockwork Orange

All of these plus:

Run Lola Run
Irreversible
Dogville
12 monkeys
Seven
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Scarface

And this adorable short film I watched last night

I'd say: Annie Hall, Blue Jasmine, American Beauty, Once upon a time in America, the dreamers and breakfast at tiffanys (they're all very different type of movies)

Del, you need to calm down. Cigarette?

Also, be you a fan of Chris Morris's works?

"I find the best thing to do with a new employee is to size them up with a long, hard stare!"

I'm sad to say that I've been meaning to get to Brass Eye for years, but it's still in my ever-growing 'see soon' pile. For SHAME!

I do love me some Nathan Barley though, so I haven't completely failed.

Jane Eyre (2011)
A Little Princess :oops:
Very Good Girls
The truth about Emmanuel