What's your favorite movie(s)?

2. Lost in Translation

I also looove "lost in translation"!!
and "8 women" ("8 femmes" its a french movie)

I just watched Lost in Translation the other night, and it was great!

2. The Sound of Music :oops:

You're not the only one. :oops:
tumblr_mg6hbmBXhG1s2sgeco1_400.gif

I have so many! I love rewatching my fave films, it drives my boyfriend crazy because he's the "watch-once-and-forget" type of person.

1) LOTR extended edition trilogy
2) Anything Jane Austen - P&P, S&S, Mansfield Park, Emma (yes, even Becoming Jane) etc
3) Breakfast at Tiffany's
4) Zoolander (I can quote 99% of that movie lol)
5) Sound of Music
6) Spirited Away
7) Princess Mononoke
8) Mean Girls
9) Marie Antoinette
10) Shimostuma Monogatari

1. The Departed
2. The Graduate
3. Star Wars (IV & V)

1. Arizona Dream
2. Atame!
3. Intouchables
4. Batman, the Dark Knight and the Dark Knight Raises
5. Midnight in Paris
6. Sabrina (the Humphrey Bogart version ofc)
7. Tacones Lejanos
8. À bout de souffle
9. 9 1/2 weeks
10. Sweeney Todd

These are all original titles, so you could find it in imdb easier

hmmm this is hard!
I think it has to be:
1. Breakfast at Tiffanys
2. 27 Dresses
3. Girl interrupted

3) American Psycho

I watched this movie last night. Amazing! Is it weird that some parts I was actually bursting out laughing? :nervous:

"TRY GETTING RESERVATIONS AT DORSIA NOW YOU STUPID F*CKING BASTARD!"

"It's hip to be square!"

And Christian Bale's perfect male form. :bow: His body was literally perfect in that. Why did he not win an Oscar? His acting was amazing too.

In no particular order:
Devil Wears Prada
Harry Potter
American Beauty
The Graduate
Les Miserables (the new one, yes I loved it..)
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Room for One More (an oldie but it always makes me happy)
Sense and Sensibility

And I'm embarrassed for this one but my friends and I are basically obsessed with Pitch Perfect...

He's a'ight.

I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Apple, update Skinny Gossip Confessions. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Babydoll, educate me on musical theatre. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. doors-of-perception, why don't you, uh, cordially welcome a new member. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion." In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. SugarFree, log onto your blog so we can benefit from your wisdom. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and "Against All Odds". Elmas, don't just lurk on the forums, post again. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio," a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Reactions: 1 users
I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Apple, update Skinny Gossip Confessions. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Babydoll, educate me on musical theatre. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. doors-of-perception, why don't you, uh, cordially welcome a new member. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion." In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. SugarFree, log onto your blog so we can benefit from your wisdom. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and "Against All Odds". Elmas, don't just lurk on the forums, post again. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio," a great, great song, a personal favorite.

I love you, I love BEE, and I love SGF. The mash-up of all three? UNF UNF UNF perfection.

But I also think that being a Skinny Girl works better within the confines of the group than as a solo artist—and I stress the word artist. In fact it applies to all members of Skinny Gossip Forums, because being skinny is still the best, most exciting state of being to come out of the planet Earth in the 1980s.

Oh, I'm more of a Whitney Houston fan. Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston, had four number one singles on it? It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks.

Allie said:
But I also think that being a Skinny Girl works better within the confines of the group than as a solo artist—and I stress the word artist. In fact it applies to all members of Skinny Gossip Forums, because being skinny is still the best, most exciting state of being to come out of the planet Earth in the 1980s.

Sometimes I go over to Skinny Showcase. Stare at the member pictures and think, Look at those prominent, curving clavicles. The tasteful leanness of her. Oh my God, she even has a xylophone!

Oh, I'm more of a Whitney Houston fan. Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston, had four number one singles on it? It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks.

Though I think we'd both agree that "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity and forum etiquette. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instils one with the hope that it's not too late to better our posts. Since, Lee, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with fatties, we can always empathize with likeminded members. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

In no particular order, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (the Swedish one!), Tais Toi (it's really funny!), Amelie :luv:, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Leon (!!) and so many others I loved. I love watching movies so it was hard to pick.

1. The Last King of Scotland
2. Atonement
(really I'll watch anything with James Mcavoy in it)
tumblr_lo4sb4WSjV1qgah7w.gif

3. Lore
4. Pride and Prejudice (2006)
tumblr_mrwhr8N11Y1qfmyu3o2_r1_500.gif

5. To Kill a Mockingbird
6. Alice in Wonderland (1951)

1. American History X
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Fight Club

Also would want to include Ferris Bueller's Day off, The Breakfast Club, Clueless, Schindler's List, Secretary, Batman Begins, Shutter Island, Taxi Driver, and Gladiator.....

Blade Runner (that "tears in rain" speech gets me every time).

Donnie Darko

La Jetée/Twelve Monkeys

Inception

(I like science fiction as you can see)

Among many others, but those are the ones that come to mind right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulp Fiction most likely

but....i also like Midnight in Paris, Lost in Translation, Girl Interrupted, American Beauty, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind a whole lot too