Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Pastel colors

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Neutrals

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • A good variety of everything

Votes: 21 23.6%

• Total voters
Mostly blacks for me, along with dark reds/blues/gold/green sort of colours, although once it gets to summer I go for pastels and white since dark colour + sun = dying

I like neutrals, and sometimes add a little pop of color to my outfits. I don't have that many clothes, but the majority of what I do have is neutral, easy to match, and pieces that I love - I compulsively get rid of clothes and clean out my closet of ones I don't wear - opposite of a hoarder haha.

tumblr_lng6tykn971qcqy73o1_500.png
this pretty much sums up my wardrobe with the occasional smattering of greys, whites, oxblood red and navy :D

Mostly blacks with dark or bold colors like navy or cobalt, emerald, burgundy, wine reds, and dark neutrals. I feel most comfortable in outfits centered around black with pops of color or patterns to break apart the blacks, especially in the summer. I noticed I rely mostly on dresses to add color to outfits. In the fall and spring is when I wear brighter colors, and almost exclusively black in the winter.

Black, white, pastels (mainly rose/nude) and a few earthy neutrals.

Some bright statement pieces but not much.

80% navy, cream, white or black. A few very soft light blue pieces. Colour is restricted to shoes and scarves.

Pants, skirts: black/navy blue in summer also beige and white
Tops, blouses, cardigans: brown, beige, white, yellow, orange, red (colors of the sun)

:)

Staples: black, gray, dark navy blue
Brights - royal blue, teal
Neutrals - tan, brown, green, purple, orange, rose
Darks - charcoal, burgendy
Pastels - white, cream, pink, mint, peach

I'm pretty open with color obviously, but am strategic about how I use them and know what works well for me. sometimes I will go straight weeks just wearing my staple colors because I feel like it. I limit warm colors (esp. red) because they wash me out. =/

Black. I also have 2 summer dresses in navy but the rest is black. My boyfriend is always asking me if I am going to a funeral whenever I get dressed. I just feel off in bright colours

I'm trying to tone it down a little. I love bright colours but I want to look nice, not like a little kid. Trying to incorporate more black, beige, white, grey and navy.

There is always something black with my outfits. It just fits any and every mood :D

Most of clothes are grey, blues, greens, or browns. If there is a red, it's more of a burgundy colour. I have a couple black pieces, and absolutely no pink! haha.

I love "royal colours" or what I call "jewel colours" like ruby red, dark amber, emerald green, sapphire blue etc. But honestly I think the thing I love most is the fabric, I love silk and satins, I'm by no means a fashionista or whatever but I love high quality bright things that make me feel like a total boss.