Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Neutrals

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • A good variety of everything

Votes: 21 23.6%

• Total voters
B

ballet-skinny

Mostly blacks for me, along with dark reds/blues/gold/green sort of colours, although once it gets to summer I go for pastels and white since dark colour + sun = dying

délié

Rising Star
black, navy, dark grey for everything, if i feel daring cream or white silk tops.

Golden ice

Super Star
I like neutrals, and sometimes add a little pop of color to my outfits. I don't have that many clothes, but the majority of what I do have is neutral, easy to match, and pieces that I love - I compulsively get rid of clothes and clean out my closet of ones I don't wear - opposite of a hoarder haha.

JirieV

Rookie
Mostly blacks with dark or bold colors like navy or cobalt, emerald, burgundy, wine reds, and dark neutrals. I feel most comfortable in outfits centered around black with pops of color or patterns to break apart the blacks, especially in the summer. I noticed I rely mostly on dresses to add color to outfits. In the fall and spring is when I wear brighter colors, and almost exclusively black in the winter.

O

Olen

80% navy, cream, white or black. A few very soft light blue pieces. Colour is restricted to shoes and scarves.

F

fit4life

Pants, skirts: black/navy blue in summer also beige and white
Tops, blouses, cardigans: brown, beige, white, yellow, orange, red (colors of the sun)

:)

EliseMacabre

Rookie
Staples: black, gray, dark navy blue
Brights - royal blue, teal
Neutrals - tan, brown, green, purple, orange, rose
Darks - charcoal, burgendy
Pastels - white, cream, pink, mint, peach

I'm pretty open with color obviously, but am strategic about how I use them and know what works well for me. sometimes I will go straight weeks just wearing my staple colors because I feel like it. I limit warm colors (esp. red) because they wash me out. =/

pinthin

Rookie
I like a variety, but most of my clothes are beige/cream, black, and white. Neutral nudes and browns for shoes.

Sun Chaser

Worker Bee
Black. I also have 2 summer dresses in navy but the rest is black. My boyfriend is always asking me if I am going to a funeral whenever I get dressed. I just feel off in bright colours

Andrea

Super Star
I chose neutrals because I do like army green, navy blue, taupe and beige, but TBHI mostly wear black irregardless of the season.

My shoes are almost exclusively black as well.

blissrelease

Worker Bee
I'm trying to tone it down a little. I love bright colours but I want to look nice, not like a little kid. Trying to incorporate more black, beige, white, grey and navy.

ScorpioScorpio

Rising Star
Mostly black with beige, gray, and burgundy mixed in. My wardrobe is a rainbow of gloom.

C

chrystanna

There is always something black with my outfits. It just fits any and every mood :D

Wiggenweld

Rookie
Most of clothes are grey, blues, greens, or browns. If there is a red, it's more of a burgundy colour. I have a couple black pieces, and absolutely no pink! haha.

H

hannahq101

I love "royal colours" or what I call "jewel colours" like ruby red, dark amber, emerald green, sapphire blue etc. But honestly I think the thing I love most is the fabric, I love silk and satins, I'm by no means a fashionista or whatever but I love high quality bright things that make me feel like a total boss.