What's your color scheme?

What's your color scheme?

  • Black

    Votes: 38 42.7%
  • Bright colors

    Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Pastel colors

    Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Neutrals

    Votes: 25 28.1%
  • A good variety of everything

    Votes: 21 23.6%

  • Total voters
    89

Coral

Rising Star
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Posts
3,052
Karma
452
What is the main color(s) of your wardrobe as a whole?
 

Jailbait

Super Star
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Posts
1,516
Karma
1,406
Black on black on black on black but when I am feeling REALLY crazy:














































black
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coral

Rising Star
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Posts
3,052
Karma
452
@Jailbait, you wild sexy thing :grin:

I'd definitely say most of my clothing is black/very dark as well. I do have some colored things that I like to wear when it's hot out (like sweaters, this way I don't look like I'm dressed for winter even though I'm wearing a sweater in the summer :sneaky:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gogo

Rookie
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Posts
346
Karma
85
Location
Home
80% black, the rest is grey, red, white, bordeaux, and a bit of dark blue and dark green.
Black on black makes me look like a vampire because of black hair, pale skin and blue eyes so I always try to incorporate some colours


Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk
 

classichic

Super Star
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Posts
5,279
Karma
1,278
Location
Somewhere
I think mine varies a lot but I can get into the habit of wearing the same colours too for a period. Voted good variety of everything.
If I have to be in the hospital it's navy. Rarely black.
Winter: black, navy, brow/Tan, grey etc.
Spring and summer: bright colors, pastel colours, white.
But just today my mum said I have a lot of the same color dresses and she's sick of me wearing the same color scheme. So looks I need to go shopping :p

I love wearing different things, black on black, white, colorful or bright. I love changing it up.
 

alexandtm

Worker Bee
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Posts
738
Karma
160
I can't really vote! I'm about 60% black, and the other 40% is jewel tone colors - emerald green, deep cobalt blue, bordeaux and ruby, magenta, etc.

Our website fits right in to my aesthetic. :kiss:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

BellaNicole

Rookie
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
596
Karma
69
Location
U.S.
Mostly dark clothes like dark purple, blue, and black. I think I only have one bright shirt. Bright colors generally make me look fat, plus I have dark features.
 

Scratch

Worker Bee
Joined
May 14, 2014
Posts
367
Karma
186
Location
London
Probably 60% black, though I'd wear more if I didn't consciously try and stop myself. I always seem to gravitate toward the black items in clothing stores, but I don't like just wearing black because I feel so bland. I suit pastel blues and pinks the best, because of my blond hair and blue eyes, and so I often wear these too, especially in the summer. And I break out the white as soon as I have a tan.
 
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Posts
166
Karma
18
Location
Manhattan,NY
90% Black and then statement outfits tend to be more patterned based but also have a bit of color.

But black is easier, always classic and chic. Now if only my blonde hair would stop randomly falling all over my black clothes :lol:
 

Xsmall

Super Star
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Posts
3,158
Karma
1,294
Location
Chicago
Black
Navy blue
White/Cream
Grey

I'm very simplistic :) Every now and then I will add a pop of color here and there, but I guess it just depends on whats in style/season/etc
 

Wanderlust

Rookie
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Posts
361
Karma
120
Location
Washington DC
Black is my comfort color, but in the summer I love to wear colorful dresses. I've never had the confidence to put together colorful separates, and now I am getting to old for it. So a dress is an easy way to incorporate colors into my wardrobe without having to plan too much!
 

misscat

Rising Star
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Posts
1,052
Karma
662
My wardrobe staples are all black, white, grey, and denim. Every season though I choose a different colour I want to add a statement piece or two in, this season it's pale periwinkle blue, all winter it was deep green and navy (mostly tartans), and I have a feeling come October it'll be more navy again.

I had a really big bordeaux phase two winters again, everything was black, white, and bordeaux, it was fairly chic but I like to change things.
 
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Posts
572
Karma
50
Location
Toronto
Black on black or black with a touch of white are my go to colour schemes, especially in the fall and winter. I love colour and patterns in the summer, though. I'm significantly more positive and energetic when it's warm and sunny out, and my clothes reflect that.
 
N

notevenhungry

Guest
Black, mostly. Then there's grey, navy blue and army green.