What would be the 10 pieces of clothing you would buy if..?

Miss_Skinny

Worker Bee
Feb 21, 2013
Europe
Say you have unlimited budget, just for fun. What specific (brand included) 10 new pieces would you buy? You can include bags, shoes, all accessories as well in the wish list :)

Bags are my weakness. I'd buy a Chanel black 2.55 shoulder bag:

image.jpg

Alexander wang rococo bag in rose gold:

image.jpg

And the Acne studios black leather biker jacket:

image.jpg

Only leather biker jacket, similar to the one Tinyportia posted :)

A Chanel Boy, Saint laurent sac de jour, a Fendi fur (please don't hate me), max mara coats, a good biker jacket and probably highland boots from Stuart Weitzman :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Basics but, indigo Rag and Bone skinny jeans and one of their sweaters, Acne biker jacket, black Givenchy antigona or Celine luggage bag, blush quilted Chanel bag, black heeled Dior ankle boots, black Louis Vuitton platform pumps, and some really pretty dresses -- one party-type mini, and one sleeves Elie Saab or Zuhair Murad gown.

proenza-schouler-white-drop-waist-dress-product-0-086763890-normal.jpeg

Currently obsessing over this Proenza Schouler dress. And the worst part is that even if I could get it, it would look completely wrong on me.

A Chanel Boy watch, Balmain jacket, Isabel Marant leather trousers, Classic Louboutins, Celine bag, Anine Bing V-neck T-shirts, Hermes Birkin bag, some piece-of-art top by Antonio Berardi, Zuhair Murad wedding dress, Victoria Becham suit.

I don't have a lot of specifics because I see so many beautiful things that it's hard to choose, but I would say that I would pick these things generally:

A perfect leather jacket by any brand, long black over-the-knee leather boots, a Saint Laurent leather pants (leather!!!!), the Prada galleria bag in every colour there is, a ridiculously fairy Zuhair Murad dress, something long and flowy by Dolce & Gabbana/Valentino and something tight and slutty by Versace.

I would definitely get any of the pastel dresses from the Marchesa Fall RTW collection as I'm a total sucker for anything pastel, an Elie Saab couture dress, a pale pink Versace tote, a pair of nude oxfords (any brand), and pink eden heels from Ralph and Russo. My other 5 items would probably just be everyday bits from Claudie Pierlot.

Elie Saab gown
Saint Laurent/ Vuitton ankle boots (yeah basic bitch here)
basically everything (or a camel coat) from MaxMara that I tried once and was so. damn. good.
Chloé dress
Chanel classic skirt tallieur (that sort of granny look)
Gucci dress
Hermes/Gucci foulard
Cartier ring and bracelet
a good thick warm expensive long lasting white sweater. I do need it