Miranda Kerr
Yumi Lambert

Heidi Klum
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Lily Cole
Lindsey Wixson
Miranda Kerr

Nailed it.

Also, I will never understand Rosie H-W. I think she looks like that dick head teachers-pet in high school that always had a real mouthful to say and sat in the front row with a little crown and a smile on. She's like Amanda Bynes' character in Easy A, minus the jesus freak act. That's totally her.

aep0uu.jpg

I want to smack that look off her face.

Reactions: 1 user
Miranda Kerr
Candice Swanepoel
Lindsay Wixon
Agyness Dyen
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Arizona Muse
Daphne
Heidi Klum
Tyra Banks
Cara

Nailed it.

Also, I will never understand Rosie H-W. I think she looks like that dick head teachers-pet in high school that always had a real mouthful to say and sat in the front row with a little crown and a smile on. She's like Amanda Bynes' character in Easy A, minus the jesus freak act. That's totally her.

I want to smack that look off her face.

Oh yes, totally have to agree.

Otherwise...
have to agree with Lindsay Wixon, Daphne Groeneveld..will add to this list when other ones come to my mind :)

I'm actually so surprised by all the daphne hate! I love her!

Same, she was gorgeous in the Dior perfume add! But then, I actually like most of the models. There are some whose looks I don't like and I don't consider them as inspirational or even pretty (Cara and Wixson :rolleyes:), but I get why they're successful. After all it'd be boring if all models were classically beautiful, at least this gives some variety.

Kinee Diouf
kdiouf_09febbs_julien.jpg

Joan Smalls
1011328-joan-smalls-attending-the-2012-cfda-620x0-2.jpg

Juliblah Nobis
julia-nobis-balenciaga-spring-2011.jpg

Edie Campbell
article-0-1782B97A000005DC-85_634x827.jpg

Naomi Preizler
FU0LmlB.jpg

Iselin Steiro
iselin-steiro-headshots-0.jpg

Patricia Schmid
JHMM7Jd.jpg

Querelle Jansen
00180m.jpg

Tian Yi
101.jpg

repeating what others have said but...
Lindsay Wixson
Daphne Groeneveld
Cara Delevingne

15-kelly-mittendorf.jpg

Kelly Mittendorf :nervous:

(first time posting a picture - hope this works :eek: )

I totally agree with some of the VS mentions. I have to add Erin heatherton. I know some people love her, but I don't think her face photographs well. Plus, those thighs at the VS fashion show...:nervous:

I actually like a lot of them but most of them have generic, cookie cutter plastic Barbie looks and average (or even plain bad) skills/bodies yet have reached a level of success that I seriously can't understand.

vsfs-finale.jpg