Heidi Klum
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Julia Nobis
Lily Cole
Lindsey Wixson
Maryna Linchuk
Miranda Kerr
Yumi Lambert

did you read my mind? (minus yumi because I have a soft spot for biracial models) anyways.... add Katie Mittendorf, Lily Aldridge, and Mariacarla Boscono ......
Mariacarla-Boscono-Givenchy-Fall-2009-couture-show.jpeg
her eyes are so far apart :wtf:

Lily Aldridge
Rosie HW (anybody can have a face like that with plastic surgery imho)
Cara (I can see why she is successfull but I have the feeling she doesn't deserve it)
Karolina Kourkova

Lily Aldridge
Lindsay Wixson
Daphne Groeneveld
Barbara Palvin! I mean I understood if she was a commercial model, but a HF one? No way! (even though she's not getting so much HF work, if at all, lately

Tilda Lindstam, she booked more shows than anyone last season. How did we go from Vlada booking the most shows to her? She is so plain IMO

Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Elingson, definitely.

Why Lindsay? Sure, she has a cookie-cutter VS look, but at least she's pretty! Plus, she has a great body, and despite her larger frame, manages to stay quite skinny on a consistent basis

:hmm: I go through phases, so what I consider beautiful at first loses its magic later. When I first saw a pic of Barbara Palvin, I was in awe. Like, most beautiful creature ever:wtf: Yeah, I don't know. It usually baffles me if the model doesn't look interesting/pretty/edgy upon first impression. Like the kind of face that won't grow into you.

Yumi Lambert
Karlie Kloss
Agyness Deyn
Giselle Bundchen
Karen Elson
Lily Cole
Most of VS models. Evem before weight gain.

Then, Barbara Palvin, Rosie HW (also in awe and lasted a long time), Adriana Lima (loved her when she started), well I can see why some might like them.

Holy shit, her chin. I mean, it could just be the shadowing but it looks really weird.
It is weird. The fringe actually softens her features. :wtf:
Check out these:

images

66416-800w-290x290.jpg

marie-piovesan-3.jpeg

She walked FIFTY NINE SHOWS in S/S 2013, it is beyond me.:disgusted:

well, she has been a clothes hanger for 59 times then. This model is probably booked because everybody will just look at the clothes. A beautiful face could distract from the fashion.

well, she has been a clothes hanger for 59 times then. This model is probably booked because everybody will just look at the clothes. A beautiful face could distract from the fashion.

That's true! But then how come real beauties like Vlada, Stammy, natasha, Snejana are booked SO MUCH (or were) as well?

You're absolutely right though! But sometimes the fashion industry doesn't make sense: they look for ''special'' faces, whether it's striking, ugly-pretty, you name it, but at the end of the day what the designers want is a living clothes hanger. right? :run:

@oferta, I haven't thought of it this way. :p Maybe 'cause her face actually distracts me from looking at what she's wearing. :nervous:

I get the point, but if I were a designer, I'd take a beautiful clothes hanger over an ugly one anyday. But that's just me, I'm a huge face person.:)

Last edited by a moderator: