What kind of clothes do you wear to show off your skinniness?

i love high waisted skits and pants, so it accentuates my waist and stomach :)
also, short shorts that are quite loose fitting, and oversized knits with a tight skirt/tights(assuming it's a long knit).
I would love to wear jeans, but i only wear them if i have heels on.. otherwise i look stumpy :oops:

Skinny jeans, shorts, skirts for thighgap.
Boat neck or v neck blouses for xylo/collarbones/arms.
Tight dresses for waist to hips ratio.

Basically anything looks good on skinny.:)

Showing off my thigh gap.

- Skinny jeans for sure but I am finding it hard to find ones that are tight around my thighs.
- All leather - skirts, leggings, tight dresses etc. Especially leather leggings.
- Short short short short shorts.
- Singlets to show off my arms and xylophone.
- Tight dresses
- Strapless dresses

My favorite blouse: black sequined blouse with a deep v-neck for collarbones and fairly wider sleeves and tight fit to emphasize waist [emoji7]

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Lately I've been wearing skinny jeans and a flowy crop top that just bares my hip bones:luv: Or very flowy tank tops and high waisted shorts, which make my legs appear longer.

Showing off my thigh gap.

- Skinny jeans for sure but I am finding it hard to find ones that are tight around my thighs.
- All leather - skirts, leggings, tight dresses etc. Especially leather leggings.
- Short short short short shorts.
- Singlets to show off my arms and xylophone.
- Tight dresses
- Strapless dresses

Where do you get your skinny leather leggings?

- off the shoulder sweaters
- mini skirts with flats
- bodycon dress with heels for holidays/nights out
- black tight leather trousers
- pantsuit with a belt to cinch in the waist
- high waisted skinny jeans
- very short denim shorts
- sleeveless crop tops for when on holiday, worn with shorts
- black 3/4 length leggings

Where do you get your skinny leather leggings?

Black from Faith Connexion - XS (or maybe XXS?)
Beige from Ctrl You - FR34
Burgundy from Witchery (Australian brand) - AU 4

All in the smallest sizes.
My black and Beige ones are too big though :( And my Witchery ones are JUST sticking to my thighs.

Helmut Lang ones are meant to be good. Miranda Kerr wore them (in her prime) and she's listed as having a 58cm/23" waist.

cX4fnpq.png

http://www.shopbop.com/stretch-leather-pant-helmut-lang/vp/v=1/845524441913000.htm

Good luck!
Let me know how it goes please. I need to find a new pair when I can afford ANOTHER one.

I love minimalistic slip or camisole dresses. They show off the body parts I like most about myself, arms and neck. Plus you need small boobs in order to make it look elegant and not trashy, so I've got an advantage there.

I just wish I could afford more expensive ones like these or that by Calvin Klein. Here is another gorgeous one by Rochas.

-Leggings, crop tops, tiny exercise shorts when in the gym.

I am just WAITING for my fat jealous sister to comment that I wear baggy clothes to hide my body (when in reality no one is making a size small enough for me to show off my body!)

I love minimalistic slip or camisole dresses. They show off the body parts I like most about myself, arms and neck. Plus you need small boobs in order to make it look elegant and not trashy, so I've got an advantage there.

I just wish I could afford more expensive ones like these or that by Calvin Klein. Here is another gorgeous one by Rochas.

THIS! I find that the most basic things meant to show off you and not the clothes really highlight being skinny. That being said, I find it's often the drapey things and not the tight clothing that highlights it.

Update: In addition to the brands I posted before, I recently purchased a pair from Les Chiffoniers. Size 0 = 23 inches, 1 = 24 inches etc.
I'll let you know the accuracy of the sizing when they arrive.

I just looked it up. It's crazy expensive for me for something I'm not sure that I can pull off. Also not sure if it would be too long on me anyways. Plus I can't afford that. But I found something on shopbop with a super big discount but only size 2 left. :(
But thanks for the tip I'll see if any more stuff come up in the sale and can look out for the brand. But let me know if it runs small so I can keep an eye out.

I just looked it up. It's crazy expensive for me for something I'm not sure that I can pull off. Also not sure if it would be too long on me anyways. Plus I can't afford that. But I found something on shopbop with a super big discount but only size 2 left. :(
But thanks for the tip I'll see if any more stuff come up in the sale and can look out for the brand. But let me know if it runs small so I can keep an eye out.

Have you looked on The Outnet? They can have exceptionally good bargains and if you 'wish list' the items and follow the sales you can sometimes buy the size you want (ie the smaller sizes).

Have you looked on The Outnet? They can have exceptionally good bargains and if you 'wish list' the items and follow the sales you can sometimes buy the size you want (ie the smaller sizes).

I just looked. The prices are heaps better :). But they said it fits larger than true size so that prob means it may be too big for me.

I just looked. The prices are heaps better :). But they said it fits larger than true size so that prob means it may be too big for me.

There are 2 sites - International and American.
Check both sites. The prices may vary a little but if you want the item then sometimes it is worth it :)

For those interested in Les Chiffoniers' leggings, I asked about their sizing measurements (they were very vague online) and they sent me this.

rxrNkcz.png

UK/AU 4 = 0
UK/AU 6 = 1
etc etc

UPDATE on Helmut Lang Leather leggings.

OH MY GOSH they are enormous! I mean ridiculously huge.
My measurements are 30-23.5/24-32
The 00 (smallest size they make) is still too big. It depends what 'look' you are yearning for. I wanted the skin tight look like Miranda has above but that is not happening.

For anyone with hips smaller than 34 I would not bother with them.

I always used to be afraid of tops and sweaters and would do my best to hide and trick to make myself appear smaller. Nowadays I love to wear
- tank tops or any tops that are sleeveless
- loose sweaters
- loose shirts
- tight tops
- skinny jeans
- blazer - shows off my collarbones
- white skinny jeans
- colors - I generally love wearing colours but I never used to.
- leggings/jeggings - I don't like leggings at all but I brought this pair of trousers about 3/4 years ago, not sure exactly what they are since they're not quite leggings or jeans/jeggings. More in between. Thick but super soft. This is my absolute fave thing to wear. And I don't need to wear those funny tunic tops to cover my backside. My legs appear really skinny in these. I regret I didn't manage to get more since they were super inexpensive.
- bodycon dresses/ tank dress - I ordered tank dresses online which I'm hoping the sun makes an appearance for if not I'll get to wear this next month. I think this will become my fave thing.
- short dresses/skirts because I have skinny thighs so even on my off days I generally try to draw attention towards my legs.
- red ballet flats - I brought this after I found the picture in my avatar. Just hope they look nearly as good as it does on Kasia.
5050 boots - I'm looking forward to winter for only this reason.