What kind of clothes do you wear to show off your skinniness?

R

Reina No-Muerta

Always black and usually tight everywhere, because it is confortable and because I love bragging/scaring people with my body :D

Reactions: 1 users

Amber Skye Forbes

Banned
Banned
Website
amberskyeforbes.com
I need to buy more clothes to show it off. I have a lot of cute shirts, the kind that are supposed to be deliberately big, and I think they look adorable on small frames. But every once in a while, I'd like to wear something that shows off my true thinness.

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
As others have said, basically anything looks good on a skinny frame, but a huge motivation for me is leather (or fake leather). I think that if other people want they don't have to be skinny and I do know some girls who are average who dress well for their body shape, but I think leather is one of those things that I have never seen an average or particularly a chubby girl look good wearing :nervous:

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
As others have said, basically anything looks good on a skinny frame, but a huge motivation for me is leather (or fake leather). I think that if other people want they don't have to be skinny and I do know some girls who are average who dress well for their body shape, but I think leather is one of those things that I have never seen an average or particularly a chubby girl look good wearing :nervous:
It's because it looks like their actual skin.