What have you bought recently?

Just pulled the trigger on a Cartier Panthere watch. Got it on First Dibs for a pretty reasonable price.
1559F39F-3180-4D7C-A837-FDF0F0871E82.png

Now trying to talk myself out of buying this ring. I looooooove moonstones.
70C3F4AA-24AF-4700-A1E3-31D69E137CE1.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just pulled the trigger on a Cartier Panthere watch. Got it on First Dibs for a pretty reasonable price.
View attachment 75209

Now trying to talk myself out of buying this ring. I looooooove moonstones. View attachment 75210

so nice! I have the same watch in all gold. It was my mum’s and she passed it on to me. It’s so chic. the ring is beautiful too, such classic pieces 😍

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Omg ok so excited for these recent purchases ive made! I have lots of clothes coming in but I’ll narrow it down to these two dresses I copped from maliciousdesigns on depop!

I would highly recommend purchasing from her because she custom makes these dresses, very skinny/petite friendly!

097FF9D8-2139-40CC-A665-AE4C70001DC2.jpeg

1B044998-933E-43D3-89F3-B78E3024367B.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
I bought a RED Valentino leather bracelet in pink, similar to this one except mine is a more notable lilac-pink and it has a little golden RED Valentino charm sewn into the bow.
red-valentino-nude-bow-soft-leather-bracelet-product-1-10423442-507014009.jpeg

and also a piece of silk and gossamer Agent Provocateur lingerie with two silk bows on the hips.

Reactions: 3 users
Not the usual fashion purchase post but - I just panic bought three books on Amazon because I've heard deliveries are delayed and I'm running out of reading material! :run: I bought Stoner (by John Williams), Three Women (by Lisa Taddeo), and A Gentleman in Moscow (by Amor Towles).
Apart from that, I am seriously tempted to buy these:
View attachment 73870
I know I'm a bit late on this one so this is potentially unwelcomed but I had a pair of Common Projects boots and despite their price, they were easily some of the worst quality shoes I had ever owned. The leather was easy to crease in a very unattractive way, the pull tabs frayed within a couple months of wear and the sole became very easily damaged. They're beautiful in brand new shape and condition in pictures but I just thought I might give some advice as they're not inexpensive shoes lol.

• Useful
@Tinyportia the Acne boots are wonderful.

I just found this 2019 Jacquemus dress on a secondhand site. Bought it immediately since I regret not buying it last year (perfect for showing off a xylo!)

e0bf64dfd8da6f445f71e54c42b4c8cc.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
I've been looking for some green dresses lately and ordered the Gavin dress from Reformation. Unfortunately, the fit wasn't great (I always struggle getting a proper fit in the bust), and the quality was pretty bad for the price.

Has anyone ordered any of the linen stuff from Reformation, is the quality any better?

I've been looking for some green dresses lately and ordered the Gavin dress from Reformation. Unfortunately, the fit wasn't great (I always struggle getting a proper fit in the bust), and the quality was pretty bad for the price.

Has anyone ordered any of the linen stuff from Reformation, is the quality any better?

I actually got a stunning green silk dress last year from Reformation, but sadly its not available anymore. Definitely would recommend buying something out of silk, since it always looks classy, chic and it's worth the price! Maybe you could try ordering the Fonda Dress from Reformation?

Bought this amazing jacket from Allsaints on Sale and it looks even better in person! Definitely gonna wear it on colder days here in Copenhagen!

WO196R-4193-1.jpeg

Since I've always been really into Interior Design, I obviously enjoy getting nice pieces for my apartment and slowly building my own collection of timeless and chic pieces.
I ordered this little couch table from Gubi, which match perfectly with my other furniture!

shopping.png

Last but not least, I treated myself with some really aesthetically pleasing dining ware, which will be shipped from NYC. IT's a Japanese brand called Kaneko Khoyo, which are making beautiful handmade pieces. Decided to get a couple of different sizing white plates of the Rinka Collection. Can't wait for them to arrive! :luv:
https://rwguild.com/collections/artisan_kohyo/products/kohyo-rinka-plate-1?variant=29369557909607

kohyowhitedinnerset0167620200507_c073f954-9eb5-4b4c-939f-24fdbeaa5fad.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I bought this belt by Jacquemus

77792640-79E7-46CF-8C64-338793AD6A6D.jpeg

I’m also thinking about this tiny bag. I would use it as more of an outfit accessory, as it’s certainly too small to use as an actual bag.

4BF26AEE-4918-429B-9A6C-77C7DB361C37.jpeg

I bought these Cult Gaia earrings

27737BB5-967E-47DD-8227-9D5EE97EAA09.jpeg

and this Eugenia Kim headband

2721FE05-8C51-4C36-A1D7-92CDC278AE8C.jpeg

I’m trying not to shop too much right now, but I am choosing to support my favourite small / independent designers.

Accessories are my favourite things to buy. I love adding a few new, statement pieces. It reinvents your whole wardrobe!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I love these earrings, but I am TERRIFIED of getting saggy earlobes (does anyone know what I'm talking about?) that I always see on older women who have too heavy diamond earrings
Well you could try to not wear them for too long. I usually only wear my heavy earrings to go out and take them off once I get home, my earlobes seem to be doing just fine. It could also be because older women may get saggy skin so it may not all be completely due to the heavy earrings (It would be wise of them to try to wear lighter earrings).

I've been shopping a lot recently mainly from online thrift and vintage stores which alleviate my guilt a little bit. Less waste and keeping small businesses afloat one purchase at a time. :naughty:

35aae3d6-ce80-4ffa-9e1f-652f3ab18b7a.jpeg

Frame Le Flare de Françoise jeans. Hoping that I can wear it out for the summer. Unlikely I know, but a girl can dream.

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 12.09.43 PM.png

Tom Ford Era Gucci dress. I'm obsessed with Tom Ford and this will be my third piece from his Gucci epoch.

gettyimages-658702130-1024x1024.jpg

Got Hanne's dress here which is Alexander Wang -- she's got such great style that seeing her wearing it partly convinced me to get it. Also great motivation to look as good as her.

f9071c1c3136976f6d135e25e7a205ec.jpg

Also bought an uber cute vintage Nina Ricci mod dress from the 60s, similar to this one. It's so so so short and form fitting -- definitely meant only for skinnies to wear.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Bought these two tops from Zara online during lockdown, they are for girls but I loved the simple floral design and the ribbed material has lots of stretch anyway. Suspect many adults have been buying the tops for themselves as the larger sizes are all sold out 😅 I got the 9 years which fits my 172cm self just fine, a bit more snug round the bust than I would normally like but I love it. Might return the blue one since I don't really need two of them though.
zara top blue.jpg
zara top red.jpg

View attachment 73889

View attachment 73890

View attachment 73891

I'm laughing at myself because I usually never buy loungewear or pyjamas but this quarantine has changed me. I want to look cute while chilling at home, no more dad's old t-shirts!

I know I am late to the party... but I was wondering what's your feedback on the asos tall leggings?
I buy most if my sportswear from asos but it's either Nike or Onlyplay, not the actual 4505 brand.
Those leggings have been in my wishlist for ages and I'm thinking of going for it. (I disike leggings that are supposed to be athletic but have barely any stretch to them...)

I know I am late to the party... but I was wondering what's your feedback on the asos tall leggings?
I buy most if my sportswear from asos but it's either Nike or Onlyplay, not the actual 4505 brand.
Those leggings have been in my wishlist for ages and I'm thinking of going for it. (I disike leggings that are supposed to be athletic but have barely any stretch to them...)
Pros :
- inexpensive
- perfect length (99% of leggings from any brand look short and awkward on me)
- very high waisted
- the material is nice and stretchy but not see-through

Cons :
- the seam on the crotch area was already loose when I got them and started to slowly rip from the first wear...
- if you look closely it's pretty visible they're poorly made (the stitching is weird and a little crooked)

If you or anyone else has any recommendations on good quality, long, high-waisted leggings I'd really appreciate it!

• Useful
Pros :
- inexpensive
- perfect length (99% of leggings from any brand look short and awkward on me)
- very high waisted
- the material is nice and stretchy but not see-through

Cons :
- the seam on the crotch area was already loose when I got them and started to slowly rip from the first wear...
- if you look closely it's pretty visible they're poorly made (the stitching is weird and a little crooked)

If you or anyone else has any recommendations on good quality, long, high-waisted leggings I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you fot the reply! I think I'll give it a go since I DO need a new pair of leggings.

I'm only 174 but I have a short torso so normal leggings are short on me and I always go for the tall option when I find it.

My ALL TIME favorite legging are the following by Only Play. I love everything about them... The fit, the length, the stretch they have to them
Screenshot_20200602_121414.jpg

Also good buys are the following two. They're not "tall" but have a good enough length (for me at least). I think I like the Nike one a bit better that the south Beach pair, but both very decent buys
Screenshot_20200602_121310.jpg

Screenshot_20200602_121339.jpg

• Love