What have you bought recently?

I promise this is it for a while, as I need to be done shopping for myself for a bit. But I recently got both of these pieces from Express and was pleasantly surprised at the quality.
7E02B1CB-283E-4CF2-85F1-0C7913BF03E2.jpeg
Highly recommend, and they are still currently 40% off still.

Attachments

• 00680DC1-24B0-4E15-8442-079B29908B48.jpeg
    00680DC1-24B0-4E15-8442-079B29908B48.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
Hello!! It's been a while since I've been on, and I'm happy to be back.

I recently bought these Prada 26ZS sunglasses which I find to be very flattering on a variety of face shapes. A while back I had those rectangular ones that everybody got, and I much prefer these--I think they look much nicer and they're more comfortable to wear with over-ear headphones.

1698689366061.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I just got these babies. I've always had such a love/hate relationship with Rockstuds - I do find the original design kind of trashy and dated looking (but then part of me kind of loves that??). But I think I unequivocally love this delicate version. And right now I'm really loving the look of sheer tights on skinny legs in point-toe shoes. My legs are far from where I want them right now, but these should be good inspo to keep working on it.
IMG_20240310_231123765.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
1711606077846.png

These pleated pants from Banana Republic. Thankfully, I managed to get the 00 Petite's before they all went out of stock in the red color. Looking forward to trying some wider-leg pants in velvet; never had either of those traits in pants before.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Looking forward to trying some wider-leg pants in velvet; never had either of those traits in pants before.

Just a (hopefully not TMI) heads-up from my own experience of getting used to wide-leg pants: you have to figure out your going-to-the-restroom maneuver, especially in gross public restrooms, because otherwise the pants will drape themselves all over the floor. I kind of bunch mine up and hang on to them. Basically, the price you pay for looking elegant and sophisticated and Katherine-Hepburn-y in front of other people is that you have to look really not sophisticated in the privacy of the restroom. (It's worth it though I think.)

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Just preordered this beauty from Clio Peppiatt:

1712132720401.png
1712132747192.png

Entirely unnecessary and impractical, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about this dress since I first saw it a few months ago so I finally decided to do it. Hopefully the 12-week lead time doesn't give me too much time to regret my decision to spend so much on a dress I likely won't have many opportunities to wear 😅

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Just preordered this beauty from Clio Peppiatt:

View attachment 151085View attachment 151086

Entirely unnecessary and impractical, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about this dress since I first saw it a few months ago so I finally decided to do it. Hopefully the 12-week lead time doesn't give me too much time to regret my decision to spend so much on a dress I likely won't have many opportunities to wear 😅
I've been eyeing these dresses for a while (although I have no reason to buy one). Please let us know how the fit/comfort is when you receive it!

Reactions: 1 users