What do you dream of wearing but never do?

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
I dream of wearing spaghetti strap tops because I am top heavy and could never pull that off. I have big wide shoulders, fat arms and big chest.

Oh how I wish I could wear those skinny camis tops. In white would be an even bigger dream.

Anyway, I have made a promise to myself that I will wear one this summer and I intend to keep it.

On a general note I just wish I could wear vest tops, strapless tops, dresses.

Anyway, I have made a promise to myself that I will wear one this summer and I intend to keep it.

I wish I could wear anything without feeling self conscious.. I feel crappy in EVERYTHING I wear. It sucks.

wish i could wear jeans and feel awesome in them, my hips are so big that my pants have a big problem fitting around them that around my legs they are all baggy. Wish i could wear smaller size of jeans and not have it baggy around the rest of my legs. Also with the smaller size jeans to not have a muffin top. If i do buy the smaller jeans to fit my legs i have to sacrafice for a muffin top. Also knee high socks are pretty awesome.

I dream of wearing spaghetti strap tops because I am top heavy and could never pull that off. I have big wide shoulders, fat arms and big chest.

Oh how I wish I could wear those skinny camis tops. In white would be an even bigger dream.

On a general note I just wish I could wear vest tops, strapless tops, dresses.

I have big boobs, so I have the same dream clothes as you. Plus, basically everything that doesn't suit my shape :)

And monokini. With big breast and narrow hips, I would have to make one for myself to make it fit.

I wish to wear super skinny jeans, with a little bit of my stomach showing, but my love handles don't allow that :( Great post anyway :)

Low rise shorts.
I just have such and awful lower body I feel as though anything low rise makes me look short and chubby :cry: hopefully one day I'll be able to wear them...

I wish I could wear light faded denim short but I have fat legs :(

strapless tops and spaghetti strings because my shoulders are way too broad and manly...when I shop for clothes in asian countries I'm a size XL but it's loose everywhere except for the shoulders =__="

Tight, light blue jeans. And short skirts/dresses. My thighs just ruin those. *sigh*

67870377.jpg

It's good to have a goal, though - right!?

I want to be able to wear a bikini in the summer without feeling self conscious and adjusting it all the time and hiding my stomach with a towel. And I second wanting to be able to wear the tight, light blue jeans. :)

I want to wear my risque fashionable clothes.

For example, these new uneven dresses:
2062700982_1_1_4.jpg

Ok, even this model at the Zara website looks a bit big in it. But I saw it on display on a very skinny mannequin and it looked awesome.

The thing is, if I wear something like that with my, comparatively thick, thighs, it will look wannabe and pretentious. If I'm faboulously thin, then I count as fashionable ( and superficial, but still faboulous at most).

I would love to be able to shop in the kids section and wear small kid size jeans. Of course, I wouldn't shop there for style choices because they wouldn't have what I wanted (fashion wise), but just knowing the fact that my legs are THAT small, I could fit into little girl clothes in the kids section is just awesome to me.

I wish I could wear a string top or t-shirt on its own without having to wear a cardigan/jumper to cover my fat arms and belly :(

I want to be able to wear a bikini in the summer without feeling self conscious and adjusting it all the time and hiding my stomach with a towel. And I second wanting to be able to wear the tight, light blue jeans. :)

Second to the bikini. I'm so self-conscious in one of those things.

One day I'll be able to wear shorts, and feel ok with the world seeing my thighs.

I wish to wear super skinny jeans, with a little bit of my stomach showing, but my love handles don't allow that :( Great post anyway :)

I feel you. Skinny jeans with loose sleeveless top that's a little too short but that's okay, because my flat stomach would allow that- what a dream!

Hmm...

crop tops and short shorts. I wish I had the stomach/upper thighs for those.