What do you dream of wearing but never do?

Racerback cut tops. I have super broad shoulders from swimming for years, I think they are so cute AND comfy but they make me look like a man. :(

I never wear skirts, because i allways feel fat in them, no matter how much weight i´ve lost... i really would like to wear something with a deep v-neck, but at the moment my boobs are a little bit too big for that, so it would look tacky. I want to show my xylophone not my saggy tits^^

A bikini- really bad. I actually have a whole list of clothes I want to buy once I reach my goal weight for a mini photoshoot :O) I want a sundress, lots of pretty tights, skirts, corsets, you name it.

I want to wear high waisted skirts, but they're always either too big or too short :(
What I also want to wear are height waisted pencil skirts, or just tight skirts, but my hips and thighs are still too big for that

Turtlenecks!
I know that sounds ridiculous but I have big boobs and I look like a milky cow in most of the turtlenecks.

I dream of wearing spaghetti strap tops because I am top heavy and could never pull that off. I have big wide shoulders, fat arms and big chest.

Oh how I wish I could wear those skinny camis tops. In white would be an even bigger dream.

Anyway, I have made a promise to myself that I will wear one this summer and I intend to keep it.

On a general note I just wish I could wear vest tops, strapless tops, dresses.

Anyway, I have made a promise to myself that I will wear one this summer and I intend to keep it.
I am exactly the same..wide shoulders and big boobs. I live in a hot climate and would looove to wear camis in the summer, but I just look obscene.

I wear a lot of skirts and dresses because I have huge thighs--which make jeans uncomfortable. So I'd like to buy a lot of skinny jeans after I slim them down. :)

Tight, light blue jeans. And short skirts/dresses. My thighs just ruin those. *sigh*

67870377.jpg

It's good to have a goal, though - right!?

Same here! While something tight and special shows off one's figure, it's really those 'everyday clothes' that entice me to slim down and get skinny enough to look good in them...

Another one for me: off-shoulder tops. I wish I can get those really protruding shoulder blades and that part at the top of your arm (what do you call those?) one day

A loose fitting crop top..... if you have the stomach for it this looks amazing with jeans. Sadly I don't :cry:

Yah pretty awesome would love to look like that... but im also going to go ahead and blame jean companies as i can never find one that fits me perfectly.. either to big or too small. but jsut means i have to lose weight to fit into the smaller jeans :)

Mmm... I would like to wear NOTHING and still look great. But right now I mostly wish for a burkha or similar.

I'd also be pretty stoked to get an androgynous look together, but my large boobs make me look like a music hall act in mens' gear.

What a good post!

I would like to wear light colored skinny jeans too! My calves look like cows at the moment. Also would love to wear a jersey minidress. I saw a thin girl in one and her hip bones were showing through.

Mmm... I would like to wear NOTHING and still look great.

Exactly! :grin:

Other than that, I'd like to wear shorts again. I've been running around in normal jeans every summer since I was 13 because of my legs :meh:

And sleeveless tops. Oh to be a human being without bingo wings! I can't even imagine what it must be like!

Turtlenecks!
I know that sounds ridiculous but I have big boobs and I look like a milky cow in most of the turtlenecks.

I dream of wearing a black turtle neck and black skinny jeans, and looking beatnik not as if I'm disguising fat under black.

And tailored pants. I adore them, I've got two pairs now, but I only wear them occasionally. I find them incredibly hot, but big hips can ruin everything. They make them look like trash. :(

Oh my god, I would LOVE to be able to feel comfortable in skinny jeans. I'm not wearing those again until I have a definite thigh gap.

Also, tank tops/camis. I have really annoying upper arms. They're not too flabby, but still have some bulky leftover muscle from when I took gymnastics.

This is embarassing, because I publically scorn people who do this...

But, leggings as pants. :p
Not in the trashy Married-With-Children way! I'll still keep the sight of my butt to myself, thank you... but I'd love to be able to wear a large menswear shirt, a long, flowy, blowsy blouse, or a big baggy sweater and opaque black leggings and feel fashionable.