What are you wearing tonight?

Nov 14, 2012
My Suitcase
So...inspired by the wonderful 'What are you wearing today?' thread I thought it would be great to also have a night version. As much as I love seeing/hearing what you girls wear during the day I REALLY love seeing/hearing what people wear when they go out at night whether it is just for a few drinks or maybe a concert or maybe a prom / graduation ball / glamorous work party or dates (especially dates please) whatever! I am so excited :party:

Reactions: 1 user
Love this idea!
At first though I thought it was to post our pj's or comfy home clothes, but your idea is much better lol :)

So...inspired by the wonderful 'What are you wearing today?' thread I thought it would be great to also have a night version. As much as I love seeing/hearing what you girls wear during the day I REALLY love seeing/hearing what people wear when they go out at night whether it is just for a few drinks or maybe a concert or maybe a prom / graduation ball / glamorous work party or dates (especially dates please) whatever! I am so excited :party:

Great idea, and I'm looking forward to hearing what people end up posting, though I have a feeling this thread is probably going to get way more responses on the weekends than weeknights, haha.

I will post on May 23rd, when I'm actually doing something interesting enough to bother with. :)

Love this idea!
At first though I thought it was to post our pj's or comfy home clothes, but your idea is much better lol :)

Haha, I thought the same thing when I first came across the thread! But now I think I'll wait to contribute until I'm doing some crazy thing so I can post something way more interesting than "grey polar fleece pajama pants with a star print and a long-sleeved black tee shirt". :p

Love this idea!
Me too, and I was thinking, well, shorts and leggings would be make thinspo than sweatpants. :lol:

Just to get this thread started, here's my outfit from a couple of weeks ago. I took the photo the night before I went out for dinner with a couple of friends, because I was trying on different things to decide on what to wear and eventually settled for this. It's a loose sweater over a strapless saffron dress. I'm not going out much after the last week or so, so when I do go on a night out again I'll try take a pic. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband and I went out last Saturday to see Maria Bamford. Brace yourselves, I'm wearing something other than black:
mnFzwrA.jpg

Oh God, this would result in me posting even more pictures of my slutfest pajama collection.....:lol: I have no life, hence, nights are always spent alone at home. But I'm going on this "boat cruise" thing next Thursday, and so I'll post my 90s-inspired look here. Someone just remind me, and you girls will have it :kiss:

@salander: super cute dress! you look really lovely!

Thank you! It was handmade by a local designer, and I got it for a steal because I was the only person who fit into it who tried it on, haha!

Oh God, this would result in me posting even more pictures of my slutfest pajama collection.....:lol: I have no life, hence, nights are always spent alone at home. But I'm going on this "boat cruise" thing next Thursday, and so I'll post my 90s-inspired look here. Someone just remind me, and you girls will have it :kiss:

We won't forget it ;) I want to see this (bother your look for Thursday and your pijama collection, I would feel less alone :grin:)

@salander: it seems that it had been made for you, you just looked really good :kiss: (of topic, but I also like your hair cut!)

We won't forget it ;) I want to see this (bother your look for Thursday and your pijama collection, I would feel less alone :grin:)

Well then, there will be a hawt 90's outfit and hot slutfest pajama outfit snapshots up here for all you girls next week ;):kiss:

@salander: it seems that it had been made for you, you just looked really good :kiss: (of topic, but I also like your hair cut!)

Thank you! I totally scored on that dress, haha. I've had my hair short and in different variations of this same cut for a year now, and I'm absolutely loving it! :)

Not what I'm wearing tonight but what I wore last night (I'm a sucker for a LBD), I had some lovely statement earrings on but they're hidden by my hair

I felt like I looked good in the bar mirror but here I just look quite dumpy :rolleyes:

The final look to the disaster party I went to on Thursday :)nervous:):

936857_10200851551393231_412381584_n.jpg

941766_10200837559603445_310478391_n.jpg

(The second one was from the day before, trying everything on)

Guys, should we move this thread and the day-version to the 'Sneak a Cigarette' - section? I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but I don't like the thought of people being able to see faces when they happen to be in the picture (Had mine removed from the thread for that reason)

Guys, should we move this thread and the day-version to the 'Sneak a Cigarette' - section? I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but I don't like the thought of people being able to see faces when they happen to be in the picture (Had mine removed from the thread for that reason)

Good idea. :)

@Apple @SugarFree @ExtraShot

Great idea, maybe it'll encourage more girls to share. :grin:
(although just a side note to anyone who might be worried, if you attach photos even in "public" threads, it is not visible to non-members)

Great idea, maybe it'll encourage more girls to share. :grin:
(although just a side note to anyone who might be worried, if you attach photos even in "public" threads, it is not visible to non-members)

Attach as in clicking the paperclip? :confused: