S

Shroomie

I totally stole this topic from another forum c:

Post what you're wearing today
Just for the funsies

Example:

Photo1656-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
You're so cute and skinny! And I love the dress! I should have worn a dress today, the weather is so nice...

I'm just all casual with my jeans, boots, and a flannel shirt lol. I need to do laundry...

That is a really cute dress, love what your wearing... not much of a hat person myself... but very cute. I'm in my typical wear of my leggings and brown fake leather boots, and since im a bit hungover today wearing a baggy gray sweater and im freezing cold so got my winter black jacket on. ... nothing special today.

Thank you c:

And I wear hats because I shaved my head for charity and now my head gets cold

Reactions: 1 user
You have such a pretty face! I'm wearing a baggy black t-shirt, dark grey leggings, big black knee-high socks, black boots, and three scarves in varying shades of black and dark green, because that's how I be.

Today I'm wearing super soft pink shorts, and a soft floral long sleeve shirt. Boring I know... I can't post a picture though, sorry! It won't work. Oh and just wanted to say, you're dress is super cute and I think it's cool that you shaved your head for charity!

I had uni so I had to wear a smart brown trousers and a navy blouse with a cardigan. Its pretty much similar to this 3 out of 5 days. Otherwise it's mostly jeans and a shirt.

Hideous grey bike pants and a turquoise F21 tank- I made myself work out again this afternoon with weights.

Back skinny jeans, biker boots, a black and white striped T-shirt and my favourite black blazer and a shawl to bring some colour in my outfit.

Black yoga pants, sneakers and then a pink playboy T-Shirt and then my green lululemon zip-up.

delias skinny jeans, a forever 21 black and blue floral skinny belt, a lace tube top by free people, a grey fringey plaid scarf, a short sleeved light gray cardigan, and big sparkly rings one of an owl and one ram.

I thought this might be a good thread for all of you fashionistas!
I'll have to post tomorrow (at the airport ATM) :)

Great thread! I'd love to know what others are wearing! (not in a creepy down the phone type thing)

I was only running errands today coz I wasn't in the studio

Black Wet look leggings, big striped silk shirt (mint and White), a snood,soft brogues and a black leather shoulder bag

:) hope thats acceptable teeheex

Jean short shorts and a black Eminem T-shirt tied back with a gray camisole underneath.

In the day I wore beige, high-waisted chinos with a light grey vest and blue & green checked shirt.
Just went out for dinner and I wore the same vest with a black asymmetrical skirt and navy velvet kimono jacket.