What are you wearing today?

Aemiko

Worker Bee
Uncomfortably colorful and serving up some dog park, yardwork, house cleaning, realness... also these jeans have solidified my hatred of raw hems... Huck Finn much?
View attachment 54404
I think you look great and i kind of like the outfit, but i have a thing with shoes...
when I see someone, the first thing I’m checking is the footwear, and I must say you need to tidy your ones!!! :(
Hope you don’t take it personal, couse other then that, you look great!!!

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

Aemiko

Worker Bee
I’m sorry, I just saw you have been doing some work, I took back what I said :D
I think you look great and i kind of like the outfit, but i have a thing with shoes...
when I see someone, the first thing I’m checking is the footwear, and I must say you need to tidy your ones!!! :(

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
No offense at all... those vans are ancient and thrashed - had them on specifically because of the tasks at hand... that whole outfit was a throw away .... "I'm about to get filthy" pretty much sums it up.

• Funny

conqueste

Super Star
Cute outfit but more importantly your legs would be the envy of 2018 Kaia (show case ready??)
Marked as the greatest compliment I’ve received, easily— thank you! Absolutely aspiring, but my uppermost thighs have always been absurdly stubborn. Someday (hopefully very soon), though!

Reactions: 1 users

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Office "closed for the holidays" ... still had to be onsite = screw the (already loose) dresscode.
20191223_235558.jpg20191223_235122.jpg20191223_235342.jpg

Serving some fishbelly white, skinny-fat, realness.... I really do love these jeans though.

Reactions: 2 users

willow

Super Star
Legs looking soft, thighs are huge, but what’s new:sorry:
View attachment 70545View attachment 70544
View attachment 70546
Cute skirt but if you’re trying out the whole self deprecation thing so that we’ll swoop in to make you feel better I think you’re in for a rude awakening. If you’re unhappy with how your legs are: stop complaining and work harder. (Kinda defeats the purpose of what I was saying but I personally think that you have nothing to be ashamed of and there isn’t anything huge about them)

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

étoile

Worker Bee
Cute skirt but if you’re trying out the whole self deprecation thing so that we’ll swoop in to make you feel better I think you’re in for a rude awakening. If you’re unhappy with how your legs are: stop complaining and work harder. (Kinda defeats the purpose of what I was saying but I personally think that you have nothing to be ashamed of and there isn’t anything huge about them)
I apologize and I never meant for my post to come off that way. I did not mean for it to be self deprecating nor did I expect anyone to swoon in to make me feel better. It has just been a bit difficult to accept my legs as for a very long time as my legs have been on the chunky side. For a long time I was bullied by my peers and family about my “heavy” legs thus it has always been a feature that I’m not the most fond of, and I’m still working on coming to terms with them. I completely understand how my post could have been viewed as such and will avoid doing so in the future, thank you for pointing it out.

leolady

Rising Star
This isn’t today’s outfit, but yesterday’s for valentines:)9EC0F87A-B7AA-41AE-B32A-1D1F3F8B0E73.jpeg

Reactions: 7 users