• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

What are you wearing today?

Helen

Rising Star
Reaction score
Yesterday was a good day

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
J

Jasmine

Sneaking on SG while a certain man I'm accompanied by is in the bathroom ;)

I didn't take a picture today, but I tried on my outfit for the date yesterday:

:luv:

J

Jasmine

Went out with a boy from my math class today :\ Not a boy-boy, but just a boy...if that makes sense :p -- in this:

Kind of another variation of my usual style :eek:

Reaction score
Went out with a boy from my math class today :\ Not a boy-boy, but just a boy...if that makes sense :p -- in this:

Kind of another variation of my usual style :eek:
You look amazing! I have to ask though; how did the not date kind of date go? ;)

Reaction score
It was ok actually. Very friendly, which is nice. I helped him with a fashion crisis :lol:

Boys...they're so clueless sometimes ;)
Aww! Haha I'm glad you had fun! And I totally agree on the clueless thing. Oh well, good job on helping him out!

J

Jasmine

Out for a morning stroll :) (aiming to burn 500 calories through walking.....yes it will be a LONG walk ;))

(I think by now everyone can see I stick to a couple pairs of shoes/bags to match to every variation of a similar outfit.....:facepalm: That's my style, what can I say :cool:)

And, since it's supposed to get hot today, there's always the option to strip the sweater ;)

Reactions: 1 person
J

Jasmine

Going out for a lunch date with my best friend from high school, and then a dinner date with a certain man ;) In this outfit:

J

Jasmine

Going out for a lunch date with my best friend from high school, and then a dinner date with a certain man ;) In this outfit:

Sorry for spamming...:run:

BUT, I had to show my favourite girls:

There's the tiniest hint of a xylophone coming in now :oops::grin:

Don't mind the terrible pictures though :facepalm:...