Weight / Height photo project

P

Poppet

Hey girls,

Came across this site today: http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

It's a collection of photos of real people at loads of different heights/weights. There's not a huge amount of super skinnies on there but it is a very good reminder of how different people can look at the same weight. Reaffirmed what I've always thought - I have a heavy/muscular frame and look much better than my weight suggests (thank God!) You can submit your own photos if you're so inclined. It's quite interesting.

Enjoy! X

Reactions: 1 user
I've seen this site before but had lost the address. I really like it - great motivation for me. :)

Thats really interesting. i have to think that some of the people are not being completely honest about their weight though. Its cool to see what other people at your height and weight can look like.

NO WAY SOME OF THESE GIRLS ARE THE WEIGHT THEY ARE CLAIMING!!!

Fabulous site, but I'm either a hell of a lot skinnier than I thought or these ladies are doing some wishful thinking... :whistling:

Am I the only one who sees this?

NO WAY SOME OF THESE GIRLS ARE THE WEIGHT THEY ARE CLAIMING!!!

Fabulous site, but I'm either a hell of a lot skinnier than I thought or these ladies are doing some wishful thinking... :whistling:

Am I the only one who sees this?

Totally agree! I look like the girls who are supposedly 20lb lighter than me! My boyf looks skinnier than his equivalents too. Every now and then you come across one that looks good though. There's a women in a brown bikini around 5'8/150 - she looks pretty good compared to the others at that weight.

I just checked the ones with my height and weight and I really hope I don't look like that. I did an extra long workout just in case.

It sucks that they dont go under 90lbs, especially for the short girls :(

I just checked the ones with my height and weight and I really hope I don't look like that. I did an extra long workout just in case.
THIS. Most of the girls supposedly 100-110 and around my height look awful. Going to go do some crunches now...

AHHHH! Oh god no. Do I have body dysmorphia? I may not be skinny yet but I sure as hell do not look like those girls who are my height.

510-110.html

She weighs 110 at my height. I have a looong way to go.

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/510-110.html

I wish we could do our own - and each girl can post anonymously. Then there would be proper photos. No shit like:
509-100_Danielle_L1.jpg

I wish we could do our own - and each girl can post anonymously. Then there would be proper photos. No shit like:
509-100_Danielle_L1.jpg

that would be a great idea:highfive: it could be sort of anonymous, without faces and/or without the information which user it is if someone doesn't like to share...
:kiss:

I wish we could do our own - and each girl can post anonymously.

I love this idea! Neck down photos with no names necessary (or people could include their usernames if they want). Just forum members because we don't want anyone lying about their weight.

We could make a thread, at least, where each post is something like:

HEIGHT 5'9"
WEIGHT 116
MEASUREMENTS B 32 / W 24 / H 35
link to your recent skinny showcase, or embedded pics

So it's easy-ish to browse?

that would be a great idea:highfive: it could be sort of anonymous, without faces and/or without the information which user it is if someone doesn't like to share...
:kiss:

I love this idea! Neck down photos with no names necessary (or people could include their usernames if they want). Just forum members because we don't want anyone lying about their weight.

We could make a thread, at least, where each post is something like:

So it's easy-ish to browse?

I'll try to figure something out girls :)
@Anonymous Bullcock
what do you think of this idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I could participate in this. I do have full-length mirror bikini photos I took of myself while I was losing weight to keep track of what I looked like; 130ish, 120ish and 110ish, so that comparision might be useful for a project like this.