Wedding Dresses (for those of us who care about them)

littlebirdwings

Rising Star
This is the one I'm talking about!!! Thank you!! Vlada vlada? It doesn't look like Vlada R to me so is it another?

Edit: I see it now :) I think my boobs might be too big for this dress hahah.. I'm between a 32 and 34 so I'm nervous. But with the weightless I have I should be smaller.
That's so funny, what a coincidence!! It's a gorgeous dress though, good taste. You can probably track it down in a different size on that site or another if you're worried about the bust size being an issue. I tried on a few of the dresses in store and they do run a tiny bit smaller than most clothing (i.e., closer to true sizing and not extreme vanity sizing). I think I was about a size 2 in most of the dresses (at the time I was 5'6" and about 104lbs).

Good luck! :highfive:

skinnieminnie

Super Star
My boyfriend and i have seriously discussed the topic of marriage and plan to get engaged we just want to save up some money before a formal proposal. So I have plenty of time to pick a dress out but ideally it'd look like my dream dress which is this (hopefully I look half as good as queen magda in it)

Reactions: 1 user

vogueforbreakfast

Super Star
My boyfriend and i have seriously discussed the topic of marriage and plan to get engaged we just want to save up some money before a formal proposal. So I have plenty of time to pick a dress out but ideally it'd look like my dream dress which is this (hopefully I look half as good as queen magda in it)
I love Berta Bridal!:luv:

IMG_8157.JPG

I also love this one from http://mirazwillinger.com/ :
IMG_8158.JPG

Reactions: 1 user