Wearing heels while tall?

I'm 5'9" and I love wearing heels - all the ones I have are 5" and some 6" it usually makes me taller than everyone including guys but if I like the shoes I like the shoes - I once had a date function and with my heels ended up being taller than my date so I wanted to change/wouldn't take pictures with him and his response was "who the hell cares? you look good and i personally don't care if you're taller than me in a couple pictures" so after that I kind of stopped being self conscious about it and wore whatever shoes I pleased regardless of how tall they made me

I try to avoid it because people constantly berate me for it and I can't walk very well. But it makes me feel superior hehehe

I'm not very tall (5"6) and guys in my country aren't very tall 5"7-5"9. I love wearing heels because they have to look up to meet my face. I feel like I'm the boss :party:
I avoid heels when I'm with my boyfriend because he's slightly taller than me and he feels embarrased that I look so much taller than him on heels.

While at University I was banned by my friends to wear heels. Even the guys disliked it. But too bad I wore them anyway, mainly because I felt kick ass in them but also to piss my friends off.
Best feeling ever! Haha.

I'm only 5'7 so heels don't make me too tall, maybe 5'9 or so, sometimes 6'0 if I'm feeling dangerous, but I've never had anyone tell me to stop wearing them because they didn't like me being so tall. I wouldn't listen to them, anyway; I don't wear anything for anyone but myself, and if I want to tower over every man and woman in a room, I damn well will. I unfortunately can't wear them at my university, since our walkways are brick, and my major requires lots of walking around and movement, so I've had to make due with heeled boots.

Reactions: 1 user