We Heart It

Xsmall

Super Star
Apr 22, 2012
Chicago
Does anyone else have this addicting app? It's so much fun! Kind of like a Tumblr mixed with Pinterest but better :)

I used to but everything gets banned now. Anything slightly sexual or thinspo-like is removed. I liked it before, now I never used it.

I used to but everything gets banned now. Anything slightly sexual or thinspo-like is removed. I liked it before, now I never used it.
that sucks. I use it for anything really BUT thinspo (pictures of beautiful places, fashion, lovely photos, etc). I didn't even know they had thinspo boards until I looked into it more.

I think I just made a "We heart it" account :confused: I connected it to my facebook or something like that. There's so many beautiful pictures on this site, although I don't really understand it. Do you just like pictures, or can you re-post pictures and all that? Is there a way to follow others?

You're right... I posted this picture with the tags "skinny, thighgap, thin, jeans" and a couple hours later, it got deleted. It's messed up. Why can't I be proud and show off my healthy, skinny body without having it deleted? There's lots of chubby/fat girls on WeHeartIt that post pictures of themselves without having their pictures deleted. So why does mine have to be deleted :confused: It's not like I'm promoting an eating disorder.

Attachments

• 10899848_10205985004607382_149538350_n.jpg
    10899848_10205985004607382_149538350_n.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 75
I think I just made a "We heart it" account :confused: I connected it to my facebook or something like that. There's so many beautiful pictures on this site, although I don't really understand it. Do you just like pictures, or can you re-post pictures and all that? Is there a way to follow others?
Lol, I just signed up recently too so I'm still kinda of new. Its kind of like tumblr, but you make like separate "collections" and you can follow people. When you "love" a photo (click on the heart) you have the option to put it into one of your collections (after you like it 3 little boxes shaped into a rectangle will appear). So you compile photos into different categories.. For ex..
Travel (beautiful places, vacations, anything dealing with traveling or what not), fashion, accessories, handbags, or just random cool things. You can upload your own pictures too.
Idk, I'm on break from school right now so I get bored, lol. Its a lovely distraction

Lol, I just signed up recently too so I'm still kinda of new. Its kind of like tumblr, but you make like separate "collections" and you can follow people. When you "love" a photo (click on the heart) you have the option to put it into one of your collections (after you like it 3 little boxes shaped into a rectangle will appear). So you compile photos into different categories.. For ex..
Travel (beautiful places, vacations, anything dealing with traveling or what not), fashion, accessories, handbags, or just random cool things. You can upload your own pictures too.
Idk, I'm on break from school right now so I get bored, lol. Its a lovely distraction
We're both WeHeartIt noobs ._. I love how you can create collections, everything is so organised :luv: It is a lovely distraction, and it really does make the time fly by faster than it's supposed to, ha-ha! This site is great for fasting ;)!
I also re-posted that picture that got deleted, and so far it's still there. I just didn't use the hashtag "thighgap" and tagged it with "prohealthy".

Reactions: 1 user
We're both WeHeartIt noobs ._. I love how you can create collections, everything is so organised :luv: It is a lovely distraction, and it really does make the time fly by faster than it's supposed to, ha-ha! This site is great for fasting ;)!
I also re-posted that picture that got deleted, and so far it's still there. I just didn't use the hashtag "thighgap" and tagged it with "prohealthy".
Here's my username:
wanderxxlustx
I just took my real name off, follow me!

Reactions: 1 user