Watches

Dream watch...Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Skeleton in Rose Gold :grin:

Oooo I love that!

I really like this one. Still deciding, but I think I will get this.

Masculine but still a nice size :luv:

Attachments

• 17360546_1_640.jpg
    17360546_1_640.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 100
I'm late to the party, but here are a couple of my watches that I loveeee!

This is my nicest watch, and my favorite.
050aca90-9e3f-490a-a7a4-03aa8c523856.jpg

I got this next one for $10-$15, and it's a darker green than in the pic. I think it's pretty! The strap broke at one point, but a friend fixed it and it's as good as new! The brand's geneva if any of you are interested in something like it.
51QZ6p7kgWL._SY300_.jpg

I also have a really cool bracelet watch, but I can't find pics of it online...will have to take a pic later to share. :)

I like Skagen watches. I've had one for 4 years now, I wear it almost every day and it looks like it's still new. Besides, the bracelet is a bit more delicate than other brands, I would say.

xj358sssbd-2.jpg
I chose this one to be my new watch a few weeks ago. Simple and elegant, I love it! :)

terazahu.jpg

I just bought this. I'm in love. It's the daniel wellington classic sheffield watch. I've been eyeing it for ages and finally bought it :)
4esa7aru.jpg

I have my eye on this one at the moment:

N1JBkDy.jpg

Plus it's part of Nordstroms anniversary sale, so it's such a good deal right now!
Ugh I want it so bad! It's perfect since all I wear is black

@Sbidl1, nice choice that watch looks great on :luv:

@Xsmall, you should totally get that watch it's so pretty!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi lovelies, I’m having trouble settling on a watch. I’m torn between a gold/silver link band and a leather band. While I adore the look of leather bands and find them a bit cooler, I think the metal band might be more versatile. I’ve narrowed it down to two different styles (with three different color options for the Tank - the brown has sold but I’d wait for another to come through — I think it’s so pretty). Please help!

31D101B3-3865-4589-821E-2245021E886E.png
788AF763-2BE7-4367-AB27-D1921CDE9DA8.png
2CD6878F-E51F-44E3-9F9B-94AA43804796.png
157955B9-26A7-473E-AF45-4CFE81D83241.png

Reactions: 1 users
Hi lovelies, I’m having trouble settling on a watch. I’m torn between a gold/silver link band and a leather band. While I adore the look of leather bands and find them a bit cooler, I think the metal band might be more versatile. I’ve narrowed it down to two different styles (with three different color options for the Tank - the brown has sold but I’d wait for another to come through — I think it’s so pretty). Please help!

View attachment 72104View attachment 72105View attachment 72107View attachment 72106

I like the leather better, personally. And I agree the brown is quite nice although I like either band colour with the gold watch face border.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

View attachment 72104View attachment 72105View attachment 72107View attachment 72106

I've also been thinking about buying a new watch. I fell in love with bicolour watches in particular and thought about getting the Cartier bicolour one too, in my opinion it's a versatile classic. Have you decided yet?