February 2011
vogue-paris2011.jpg

March 2011
Carine_Roitfeld_Vogue_Paris_March_2011_Saskia_de_Brauw_2.jpg

May 2011
kate-moss-vogue-paris-cover-may-2011.jpg

Lara Stone :/ kinda making me think of when i used to try on my mum's make up

:confused:

Nice, I have that NOV 2010 issue. I collect Vogues (well I use to...). Now my collection consists of 3 issues that I deem worthy to hold onto for the time being (the others meet with a terrible death of being dissected for other uses or tossed into a work 'powder room' for others to attempt to enjoy. That NOV issue is one of the great ones-- it also has Sasha P and Freja photos that are great as well.

Not gonna lie, I'm not loving those newer covers. The old ones were classic, could stand the test of time in their unique way as fashion/art...the new ones...eh, I wouldn't buy 'em if I saw them based on cover alone.

Nice, I have that NOV 2010 issue. I collect Vogues (well I use to...). Now my collection consists of 3 issues that I deem worthy to hold onto for the time being (the others meet with a terrible death of being dissected for other uses or tossed into a work 'powder room' for others to attempt to enjoy. That NOV issue is one of the great ones-- it also has Sasha P and Freja photos that are great as well.

Not gonna lie, I'm not loving those newer covers. The old ones were classic, could stand the test of time in their unique way as fashion/art...the new ones...eh, I wouldn't buy 'em if I saw them based on cover alone.

I collect them too! That Nov issue is my fave one too :luv:

Anna Selezneva for Vogue Paris August 2011

Rogue Aura
Photography: Knoepfel & Indlekofer
Fashion editor: Géraldine Saglio
Hair: Esther Langham
Makeup: Benjamin Puckey

image-21.jpg
image-19.jpg
image-20-700x951.jpg
image-22.jpg
image-23.jpg

Most iconic Vogue cover of all time :luv:
LARA-STONE.jpg

:bow: THIS is what an anniversary cover should look like! (take note, Vogue US :rolleyes:). There are no words to express how amazing this cover is. Amazing image, perfect text placement (whoever decided to make it gold was a genius). Perfect model choice too. My 2nd and 3rd favorite Vogue covers (Snejana for Vogue Italia August 2005 and Anna S for Vogue Paris September 2008) don't even come close to the flawlessness that is this cover. 100 years from now, THIS is the Vogue cover that people in fashion will remember. This is iconic as Vogue US's first Vogue cover ever. It's one of the most iconic fashion images EVER.

And LOL @ this photoshop disaster. Sigrid's head floating without a body (3rd head from left). Sad that a publication that can produce something as amazing and iconic as Lara's Vogue cover can make simple mistakes like this.
AQAh7.jpg

Most iconic Vogue cover of all time :luv:
LARA-STONE.jpg

:bow: THIS is what an anniversary cover should look like! (take note, Vogue US :rolleyes:). There are no words to express how amazing this cover is. Amazing image, perfect text placement (whoever decided to make it gold was a genius). Perfect model choice too. My 2nd and 3rd favorite Vogue covers (Snejana for Vogue Italia August 2005 and Anna S for Vogue Paris September 2008) don't even come close to the flawlessness that is this cover. 100 years from now, THIS is the Vogue cover that people in fashion will remember. This is iconic as Vogue US's first Vogue cover ever. It's one of the most iconic fashion images EVER.

God !!! NOOO! That's the only issue I've missed in the past 2 years :cry:

Ugh, another Vogue Paris cover for Kate :rolleyes: Seriously? 2 months in a row???? I'm so tired of seeing Kate for Vogue Paris...Emanuelle needs to stop recycling her cover stars. A top fashion magazine like Vogue Paris should be innovative; right now it feels stagnant and uninspiring. Emanuelle - good stylist, bad EIC.

Ph: Mario Testino
40415110151070919677705.jpg

New Vogue Paris is out ! just bought it and it's the first time I like it since Carine Roitfeld left.
Thank god Emmanuelle Alt didn't AGAIN, put a celebrity on the cover (Carla Bruni for december, seriously ???)

Attachments

• vogue_paris_num__ro_mars_2013_milla_jovovich_suvi_koponen_mert___marcus_mode_radicale_9434_north.jpg
    vogue_paris_num__ro_mars_2013_milla_jovovich_suvi_koponen_mert___marcus_mode_radicale_9434_north.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 101
It seems like we are back to the edgy Carine days !!! :luv:

Attachments

• 03_638198455_north_880x.jpg
    03_638198455_north_880x.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 124
Hmm I ended my subscription this year so I've been missing some covers/ editorials but I recently bought may issue because it has freja on cover and i told myself i can't miss that; plus the editorials are quite ok there is one featuring couture

images

some pictures from editorials I could find..

images
images

more photos here http://ftape.com/media/?p=61046

Is it just me or have the recent Vogue Paris covers gone dramatically downhill?
I used to collect the covers but the past couple were kind of tacky, uninspiring and disappointing
image.jpg

The colour hurts my eyes

Is it just me or have the recent Vogue Paris covers gone dramatically downhill?
I used to collect the covers but the past couple were kind of tacky, uninspiring and disappointingView attachment 4177
The colour hurts my eyes

What an unflatering picture... :( I usally find Sophie very beautiful body and face-whise, but on the cover, her face looks ridiculously photoshopped and her tights weirdly big!

image.jpg

Eeesshk another disappointing cover for the September issue...

Vogue Paris has never shied away from breasts but these are not shot like high fashion boobs - it's shot like trashy men's magazine boobs. Pushed up and in your face.
Ho hum

wow....maybe they cut their cover budget to 1/4...or maybe 1/10 during Emmanuelle Alt's reign compared to the days of Carine Roitfeld b/c that's what it looks like!